IGNORED

re-blinged!!!

Ok bryan!! It's safe to come out and ride again!! Cherie's bike (lucyII) is complete again after the de-blinging at the leaflooker ride. Dang!! She wouldn't let me sleep untill it was done!! And ken is getting his set next sunday...sure hope we can ride to meet him and vicky for dinner.

Ok bryan!! It's safe to come out and ride again!! Cherie's bike (lucyII) is complete again after the de-blinging at the leaflooker ride. Dang!! She wouldn't let me sleep untill it was done!! And ken is getting his set next sunday...sure hope we can ride to meet him and vicky for dinner.

GREAT!!! I can open the garage door and ride when ever I want again!!! :sign woo hoo:

Didn't want to meet Cherie on the road and be duck'in lead! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tell Cherie they look just as good as mine now! :stickpoke: :whistling: :innocent-emoticon:

Bryan

Eck,

I have found and seen a lot of those that show them in their sites but inquire and / or order them and then they say "we can't get these anymore as they have been discontinued".

It took me looking and calling all over the country to find mine. Not saying there are not some out there, you just got to call the right place and "maybe" they can get you hooked up.

Bryan

keep scratchin yer head eck!! they are still discontinued.... that company has not updated their page in a few years..:detective:

there is a company called dustymoto.com that will help you find some of these type items, however, i purchased the last of these from them. mike

These were made by Barons and I bought a set of carb covers in smooth chrome and air breather covers in ball mill in 2005 at Star Days in St. Joseph, MO. They were discounted at the end of the event and I don't think I ever saw anymore after that for sale.

:farmer:

Wow, I didn't know they discontinued those items guys... really sorry.. Thought if they had them in their ad's they had the ability to get them..duh..Like you said.. keep scratching your head Eck..I'll go back to my room now...:whistling: