IGNORED

Best Card Trick

E-Fishin-C

Well I think he got that from me from about 40 years ago, that's probably before he was even born. As soon as I get a deck of cards and get my wife to make a movie of mine I'll post my version of it. I won't have all the fanfare but It's will come a very close 2nd to his.

Good one!!! There used to be a wino in our town that could cut a card out of a deck show it to you put it back in shuffle them and have that card appear across the room under someones foot on a table in a book??? Never did figure that one out. And he had no helper.Check the deck he had and card was gone!!

My guess is that each of the cards is slightly smaller/narrower so the deck actually forms a pyramid (with the top cut off) when full.

As he is talking he is feeling them and re-arranging them back into the pyramid shape.

But it would have to be very minor differences so as to not be obvious !!!!!

watch closer, he never rally shuffles. when he shuffles the deck, he slides the two halves together, then pulls them back apart. its all the talking that confuses you

Heck most times talk confuses me anyway and you don't even need a deck of cards........just ask my wife:think: