IGNORED

2002 midnight venture

I would look for one with more miles, it ain't broke in yet!

Actually, those miles are very low. So, could still have original 10 year old tires on it.

If so, you would want to replace them regardless of tread. Even if not original find out how long they've been on the bike.

Same for oil (engine and rear), how long have they been in there (not miles, time)?

As you are in NY (is the bike too?) the oil could have season wear without miles.

As far as price for the year (and low miles), sounds good to me for that money,,,, if it's in decent shape. So offer $5800 and see where it goes. But, if you have ridden it and like it, don't hold out too much, else it will get sold.

Update on the bike, I purchased it and the previous owner already did a full fluid change and put new tires on. I got it for $5800 and am very happen with it. Thanks for all the help and feed back.

Shawn,,

Sounds like the perfect deal. Maintained and the good price!

Now,, you need to get in some good miles before your NY looses "riding season".

(SC riders have read about that!)

Congrats,

Mike G

Update on the bike, I purchased it and the previous owner already did a full fluid change and put new tires on. I got it for $5800 and am very happen with it. Thanks for all the help and feed back.

thats a good price. show off your new ride at Freebird's maintenance day next spring.