IGNORED

Is this a member here?

Yama Mama

It's because you are working out now right :pushups::stickpoke:

Been running back and forth to hospital. Missed two days this week but I ain't quitting!!

Go for a ride Joe!! Umm don't have any white stuff down there do you?? I swore my new Pontiac wasn't going to be out in the stuff and here I go to hospital 100 miles away!!!

Been running back and forth to hospital. Missed two days this week but I ain't quitting!!

Go for a ride Joe!! Umm don't have any white stuff down there do you?? I swore my new Pontiac wasn't going to be out in the stuff and here I go to hospital 100 miles away!!!

Some people just can't keep up. They aren't making new Pontiacs anymore!

Yes, that's my bike. Why did it take you guys so long to figure that out? How many 2006 Black Cherrys have a Midnight seat on? Hmmmmmm, I've only seen one and she's mine! Peggy, we were camping at Shades State Park, it's become sort of an annual thing in October. And.....if you would have taken a look at the front you would have seen the "Venturerider.org" decal on the windshield.....

Edited by Leadwolf56

Yes, that's my bike. Why did it take you guys so long to figure that out? How many 2006 Black Cherrys have a Midnight seat on? Hmmmmmm, I've only seen one and she's mine! Peggy, we were camping at Shades State Park, it's become sort of an annual thing in October. And.....if you would have taken a look at the front you would have seen the "Venturerider.org" decal on the windshield.....

What's that got to do with Dan's Garage?