IGNORED

Sure is quiet around here

BIG TOM

If you need something to do, we are remodeling or dinning room. You can come over and scrap wallpaper. Thats how I'm going to spend my afternoon...Why did the warm weather have to go away :puzzled:

Too bad I am not closer, I like to scrape, are they plaster walls??:080402gudl_prv: Craig

slept in this morning.....getting ready to do....."NOTHING" today...........sure is quiet around here........:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:is that better Carl ?

Wow,,, now I believe you,,,,,, don't know what anymore,,,, too much dancing in front of my eyes..:draming::draming::draming::draming::draming:

I'm glad you're all having such fun at my expense.......paybacks are a b***h........and I thought you all had my back...Well I picked up Taters last night at the airport and was happy to see her again :whistling:...I really missed her :whistling:....Sounds like she had a wonderful time....she went on and on and on and on and on about her trip....all I can say is "SURE WISH IT WAS QUIET AROUND HERE"..:doh: :doh:

I'm glad you're all having such fun at my expense.......paybacks are a b***h........and I thought you all had my back...Well I picked up Taters last night at the airport and was happy to see her again :whistling:...I really missed her :whistling:....Sounds like she had a wonderful time....she went on and on and on and on and on about her trip....all I can say is "SURE WISH IT WAS QUIET AROUND HERE"..:doh: :doh:

And all along I thought we had your back, maybe it's just you and you don't understand correctly what having your back means, here at VentureRider.

We got back to you

We sent your comments back,,,,,, and everywhere else just to be extra good.

We told you not to bare your back, side.

We told you Taters would be back.

We told you to bring all those THINGS back,,,, like the feather duster, pink thongs, and I can't mention the others.

We told you to put the furniture back in the house.

Need I go on?????