IGNORED

Fall colors in Northern Arkansas

Taking it EZ

The leaves have started changing. You see different tints and hues and occasionally there will be one tree that's very bright. Compared to other years it seems less colorful. Most likely the hot temps of the summer has taken a toll on the trees. It's still probably a couple weeks away from peaking so time will tell. We have had big frosts the last two mornings so that will make things start happening a little quicker.

A couple of weeks ago we were seeing early color on 123 north of Russelville between Hagarville and sand gap....which by the way, I believe rates as one of the nicest rides in Ark.

We rode the same area as you are talking for a few days before moving on, we stayed at the south side of Dardenelle.

Try 123 and cross over to 16 and back...nice day ride

A couple of weeks ago we were seeing early color on 123 north of Russelville between Hagarville and sand gap....which by the way, I believe rates as one of the nicest rides in Ark.

We rode the same area as you are talking for a few days before moving on, we stayed at the south side of Dardenelle.

Try 123 and cross over to 16 and back...nice day ride

Got it, Thanks

If you haven't rode the pig trail and have time give it a try hwy 23 north of I 40 to Eureka Springs. Arkansas tourism has some pamphlets for riders laying out all kinds of rides in that area with maps and distance good stops and great views. The Elk should be bugling up in the park.

Taking it Ez when you get to Arkansas give us a call if you want to set up a meat an eat we just got home from Tenn. today but we should be home tomorrow I can bring you some of the brochure's I mentioned. Were only 40 miles from Texarkana. If not have a good trip.

Taking it Ez when you get to Arkansas give us a call if you want to set up a meat an eat we just got home from Tenn. today but we should be home tomorrow I can bring you some of the brochure's I mentioned. Were only 40 miles from Texarkana. If not have a good trip.

Thanks for the Invite but a little off our course. We will be exiting Louisiana on 167 and picking up 7 around El Dorado :bluesbrother:

I am in Mountain Home and if you need anything let me know . 8 miles from Pigs ride. I have about 30,000 miles of backroads riding here.

Chuck Newman 870 656 2986 call anytime .... places to sleep, I have a workshop, trailer.

Rode the backroads today, must have been 75 degs. today.