IGNORED

Ontario Thanks Giving Colour Ride

saddlebum

I'll say this makes for real interesting planning,,,,, glad we're such an easy going bunch or we could get real mad at each other.

So,,,,, just to stir the pot,,,,,, let's say that Ben actually gets on the scoot at 9,, well he'll have to talk first,,,, so it's now 9:15 and he arrives at Wizards at exactly 10:15,,, has to meet all that are there and talk to each one,,,,, it's now 10:45,,,, it takes 35 min to ride to Marcarl's and it's just about time for lunch, so you all decide where to eat,,, do that and that's another hour,,,,, all added up it's now about 12:30,,,,,,,,,HEY???? we're home from church and only need to snack, change and get on the bike,,,, you all couldn't be that far away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just for the record I was up and by the bike at 7:00 am did not talk to anyone (because Carl was not there) However my wife was too exhausted from feeding a large group of familly yesterday and had a little difficulty waking up

Hope you all had a great day today. Like I previously posted, I couldn't join you because of plans to take my grandkids (who live in Guelph) to the Rockton Fair. So I went to plan B. We rode to Guelph and used my daughter's vehicle to take the kids to the fair. Rode to Guelph by way of the Guelph Line (or is it the Cambleford Road) to Rockwood. Was surprised by amazing fall colours along the way. Made me think of what a great day you folks would have.

Just to set the record straight.

Michele with 1 "L" .

Our tour yesterday was fun and fall colours were great in the North.

Safe trip back with the New Trailer.

Pictures for follow in the future.

HAPPY CANADIAN TURKEY DAY!

Will celebrate our US Friends Turkey Thursday in a just over a month from now.

Steve

We just got home from the trip to Napanee with Steve and Michelle to pick up their trailer. Left the house before 7am....

So.... not going to make it tomorrow. Will try to make the dinner at Pioneer for 6pm. (Carl... post when you confirm, please).

Well after messing with Waynes head, for which I once again appologize Wayne. Marita and I did hit the road about 11:30 and since she seemed to just want some alone time with me, we took the wine country roads down to Niagra on the Lake. We then followed the river road across to and beyond Niagra falls. Then worked our way back to Niagra on the lake, were we planned to grab a bite to eat, but every food joint was packed. We followed the country roads home as far as Casa blanca, were we stopped for a meal at Boston Pizza. We then took the highway home from there. This was her first time on the open highway and I am not sure, despite all my efforts to stay in one lane, stick to a comfortble flow with the traffic, allowing plenty of room, to avoid sudden movements as much as possible., and never exceding 108 km/hr, That she willingly will again, go on the back of a motorcycle, if it involves major highways. All in all though we shared a good time and it was a personal record for her. 4.5 hours and 267 km in the saddle we were out for 6.5 hours total. But the weather and riding conditions were perfect.

Also saw two Ventures. A nice white and grey like skydoc's and a black 2nd gen.

We had a fantastic weekend. Saturday was an all day ride to the Blue Mountains and Beaver Valley,,, great weather, good roads and awesome colours. Sunday was our family get-together and Thanks Giving pot luck. We could all give thanks for the fact that we had good cooks at home and the others had to deal with their own good cooks. Pot lucks are always interesting. Monday was spent, first in worship of the Creator who provides everthing and then the afternoon seen us, with 4 bikes total, meandering around southern Ontario, from Brantford to St Marys and then through Waterloo to West Montrose with a planned stop at the Pioneer BBQ for supper,,,,,, but they were closed, so thanks to Don and Nancy we ended up at Moose Winooskis for supper. We had a grand weekend with our physical family and our Venture family,,,, who could ask for anything more.

Nice pics Abdul.It looks like you and the boys had a good ride.Abdul spent more time taking pics then riding.Sorry I could not make it.I was hen pecked by a gobbler!!!:Im not listening to

We did lots of riding, Ray, on excellent roads. That tur..... i mean...Carl really knows its...i mean, HIS way around! :thumbsup2: