IGNORED

2012 Venture is here

MLCRIDER

No yall Yamaha has learned something other companies can not seem to learn,

If it aint broke don't fix it.

The RSV as far as I am concerned is the best overall bike there is, I have rode just about every kind of bike available, and I really like the RSV best.

I am gald that there is one thing that does not change.

Gregg

I think it is unfortunate - though maybe I might - keyword might - understand in this economy why some of the manufacturer's - especially Star (Yamaha) don't release more updated model bikes - especially the Venture. The Strat may at the end of the day replace the Venture - don't know, but it IS sad nothing gets updated (for the most part) on the Venture.

Having followed the various ad blitzes, reading the articles in various magazines, etc., the new Victory Cross Country Tour may just eat a lot of these mfg's for lunch. Approx. same pricing, less than 2% financing (versus 6.99% for Star/Yamaha), 5 year warranty (same as the Venture), a lot more features standard (the only component not standard is the CB - though it is wired for it - ala the Wing), the Cross Country Tour model looks interesting. I can't get a new bike at the moment, but if I were to begin evaluating new models, I would definitely be thoroughly checking all the offerings and financing from the variuos mfg's.

• 2 weeks later...
I really doubt the last two posters would have missed the cassette deck had it been replaced with a satellite radio or a CD player, etc. :)

My sirius radio is mounted on the frount brake master cylinder.

have not opened the cassette door in years.

Gregg

No yall Yamaha has learned something other companies can not seem to learn,

If it aint broke don't fix it.

The RSV as far as I am concerned is the best overall bike there is, I have rode just about every kind of bike available, and I really like the RSV best.

I am gald that there is one thing that does not change.

Gregg

Ditto!

:Venture: