IGNORED

Happy Birthday Tufftom4

1BigDog

Tom hope your feeling better, Have a great birthday, I hope your early present was your release from the hospital.

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

:group cheers::group cheers:

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

:beer::beer::beer:

:beer:

:Crazy_139::Crazy_139:

:Crazy_139::Crazy_139:

:Crazy_139:

:wow::wow:

:wow::wow::wow:

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

I am finely home and want to give a deep down heart felt thanks to Trish,Mike,George and Cowboyand Randy when it was at it's worst and I felt like I did not know where to turn my VR family came to the rescue. I want to thank everyone here and let you know how much I appreciate everything everyone has done for me. It is still gonna be a couple of months of healing and therapy but I know who I can turn to if I need help, my VR family. and those pics they took were the drugs talking....

TOM

Edited by tufftom4

I am finely home and want to give a deep down heart felt thanks to Trish,Mike,George and Cowboyand Randy when it was at it's worst and I felt like I did not know where to turn my VR family came to the rescue. I want to thank everyone here and let you know how much I appreciate everything everyone has done for me. It is still gonna be a couple of months of healing and therapy but I know who I can turn to if I need help, my VR family. and those pics they took were the drugs talking....

TOM

Tom, glad you are home a heading uphill. I now know why we got along.............we share the same birthday. Have a great day.:beer:

Tom, glad you are home a heading uphill. I now know why we got along.............we share the same birthday. Have a great day.:beer:

Must have been a great day!! Hope you are healing quickly Tom. Listen to the Docs as much as you don't want to.(learnt the hard way) I know all about the family having this site read to me each day and the thrill of my 1st post back.

Now they can't shut me up!!!:whistling::whistling: HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

I know what it is to look fwd to another birthday. Twice now in the last 10 years docs have told Mike he should say goodbye because the end was close. Medically once they were right. Mike was just too stubborn to give up on me. Tom give the puppies a hug and kiss and enjoy the little things and do what the docs say. Occasionally they are right.