IGNORED

I would like to give a big thanks to Jeff and Margaret

jurob

muffinman and mini-muffin

I was having issues with my bike and also a new member. Jeff and Margaret not knowing who I am, invited a complete stranger to their home and worked magic on my bike.

I don't have much, but if there is anything you ever need just let me know.

Thanks to two great people!

Rob

muffinman and mini-muffin

I was having issues with my bike and also a new member. Jeff and Margaret not knowing who I am, invited a complete stranger to their home and worked magic on my bike.

I don't have much, but if there is anything you ever need just let me know.

Thanks to two great people!

Rob

SHHHHHH!!!!! dont tell them, but we all like them too!!! :cool10:

2 better people cant be found anywhere, i am glad they were able to help you out.:smile5:

Brian

Show off ain't they....:whistling:

Did you see the kind of toys that girl plays with???:whistling:

Now Dan the guy is new we didn't want to scare him.

It was no problem Rob anytime you need help with that blonde Jeff will give it to you. Gotta keep the old girls up and running. We do hope to see you at some meet and eats in the future. Even if you have to drive the car to one till the wife gets use to the bike. We would like to meet her as well.

Margaret

These are two of the most gracious (well, Jeff anyway!) you'll meet on this site, he's the only person I know of that carries Stators on his bike to maintenance days! More than happy to help anyone in need, as are most folks here, is one of the reasons I love being involved in this group! Just remember to pay it forward with the knowledge you have learned.

Now Dan the guy is new we didn't want to scare him.

It was no problem Rob anytime you need help with that blonde Jeff will give it to you. Gotta keep the old girls up and running. We do hope to see you at some meet and eats in the future. Even if you have to drive the car to one till the wife gets use to the bike. We would like to meet her as well.

Margaret

You are right Mini don't want to scare him..yet.

Rob, Jeff is very knowledgeable about the 1st Gens and ain't bashfull about sharing it. They are great folks just don't tell them I said that.:whistling: And he rides a Wing??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yep, good folks. We have been hauling their trailer all over the states:)

Oh, by the way muffin-people...... We is putting new wheels on it today! Alan wanted to put tyres on it, and it worked out better value to replace the wheels :) he and Rick (Haywood) are out buying them now!

Muffinman has been to the rescue for quite a few of us here on VR, I am one that he helped big time. Came all the way from NC to Atlanta, with a tranny and fixed my bike that I was ready to part out or junk.........He is one excellent Venture mechanic........pretty nice guy too for a fat man.............who likes to eat.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: