IGNORED

Counting down...................

DragonRider

I plan on leaving Tuesday the 16th and heading to General Coffee park for the night then head to Vogel on the Wednesday. I just made my reservations for a campsite for 5 days so I better go...

Edited by tufftom4

I'm already packed (I think) We're leaving early Monday morning to beat the heat and visit with the inlaws a couple of days before meeting up with everyone come Wed. We're exciting to meet everyone. Hubby has the time off from work (he got a job!) I have my new bike seat, so all that's left is loading the bike.

We'll be heading that way early on the morning of the 18th(Thursday). Looks like our planned route is I-20/I-59 from Jackson, MS to Gadsden, AL to Rome, GA then 411 to 515 to 76 to Blairsville.

Anybody wanting to tag along, COME ON!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

My girlfriend and I (oh n the RAT, dog) are planning on riding down Friday afternoon once she gets off work. I am pulling my aspen classic and was wondering if any one wanted to split a site. PM me and we can talk details.

We'll be heading that way early on the morning of the 18th(Thursday). Looks like our planned route is I-20/I-59 from Jackson, MS to Gadsden, AL to Rome, GA then 411 to 515 to 76 to Blairsville.

Anybody wanting to tag along, COME ON!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Wes,

You would be better off coming from Rome on 53,thru Calhoun,& Fairmont. Then pick up 515/76 in Talking Rock to go up thru Elijay,Blue Ridge,& on to Blairsville. Just trying to help.

If you come thru Calhoun,you could stop off at the Autozone there and say hey to me since I can't get off. :( Anyway be careful and have fun.

Craig

either gonna have to replace fuel pump or bring one with me and maybe get some help,but i'll be there. the mrs will not make this one unfortanatly.i'll bring my reg and cash,c-you there

Bring the pump and I'll help ya. pretty simple job and only takes about 3 beers to do it time wise.:beer:

Bring the pump and I'll help ya. pretty simple job and only takes about 3 beers to do it time wise.:beer:

I thought it was about a 6 beer job last time I did that swap out if I remember correctly... but you may be using larger cans then I did Rick........

thanks rick,i see you have the same labor rate as i. LOL. i'll go tomorrow and get the pump. should i bring some tools or will someone there have enough to this small job?i'm affarid i'll be a little close on room.

I always carry a tool bag with what I need for most repairs and this one is pretty straight forward. I will have plenty

I thought it was about a 6 beer job last time I did that swap out if I remember correctly... but you may be using larger cans then I did Rick........

I was only talking about the job itself. I didn't take into consideration the prep time getting things ready and also the consulting time. Then there is the clean up time also. What were we talking about anyway? OH yea a fuel pump.:beer: