IGNORED

SW Ontario to WNY mini rally

XV1100SE

Friday at Casablanca/QEW @ noon is still a go.

Steve (The Count) wasn't feeling well yesterday or today so won't know until Thursday if he is a go or not. Carl will probably meet us in Fort Erie depending on timing.

As a reminder... don't forget Passports !

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i will be by myself, i will surely try for Grimsby....not sure about coming all the way to the border. May be ride around and check the town of Grimsby after you guys leave. Never been there. :thumbsup2::canada:

Again...please do not wait for me if i am not there for whatever reason..:sign **** happens:

FINE! I will ride up to the border...

They had to twist the arm really hard didn't they ?

.not sure about coming all the way to the border

Someone else twist your arm, maybe honey do list ? :rotf:

Have a good ride.

Brad

Since i will be by myself, i will surely try for Grimsby....not sure about coming all the way to the border. May be ride around and check the town of Grimsby after you guys leave. Never been there. :thumbsup2::canada:

Again...please do not wait for me if i am not there for whatever reason..:sign **** happens:

Looks like I'll have some time available on Friday (So far). If you want some company to make it all the way to the border, I can get to the Casablanca Timmy's for noon and join you. I would like to meet a few of the people face to face now that I've met them here.

Andy

:rain2:okay, Andy....lets do it!:banana:

If you make it, we are going to the Border. If for any reason you cant make it, don't worry about it. I will make a U turn at Grimsby. I will try to get to casablanca around 11.30 so i get a bit of a break.

Abdul.:thumbsup2::canada:

weather permitting. no fun riding in the rain.:rain2:

Edited by chabicheka

okay, Andy....lets do it!:banana:

If you make it, we are going to the Border. If for any reason you cant make it, don't worry about it. I will make a U turn at Grimsby. I will try to get to casablanca around 11.30 so i get a bit of a break.

OK, I'll aim for 11:30 as well so that you have some company.They're calling for rain tomorrow afternoon then clearing up overnight. I hope they're right...I've done more rain riding in the past month or so than in the previous 5 riding years...I'd like to ride dry on Friday.

Andy

They had to twist the arm really hard didn't they ?

Someone else twist your arm, maybe honey do list ? :rotf:

Have a good ride.

Brad

Ben twisted one arm...:yikes: wife twisted the other arm...:yikes: Andy twisted one leg...:yikes: have one more leg to twist, Brad! go for it!:bang head:

Abdul.:canada:

:rain2:okay, Andy....lets do it!:banana:

weather permitting. no fun riding in the rain.:rain2:

Stop by my place on the way if you can, we can ride together:7_6_3[1]::7_6_2[1]:

30% chance of an isolated thunderstorm today...errrrr no rain today........... 30% Chance of an isolated thunderstorm tomorrow morning..........................eeerrrr I'll wait and see .............great weather saturday in the mid 80's....I didn't check on sunday, maybe it'll rain then, but I wouldn't bet on that !!!!! :whistling:

Stop by my place on the way if you can, we can ride together:7_6_3[1]::7_6_2[1]:

Hi Ben...

I will try and be at your place on Fassel av. 5 or 10 mins before 11 am, and leaving with or without you at just after 11, cause i have told Andy i will be at casablanca by 11.30.So be done with your breakfast before i get there, and not start your breakfast after i arrive at your place...comprende?? :Laugh: Better still...why not have your breakfast or lunch at Grimsby ( casablanca)?

Will do final check on this thread at 9.30 am fri morn, before i leave. Planning on leaving my house at 10 am sharp.

CARL....you didnt say where u meeting us. You coming to Casablanca too?

Abdul.:beer::canada:

Hi Ben...

I will try and be at your place on Fassel av. 5 or 10 mins before 11 am, and leaving with or without you at just after 11, cause i have told Andy i will be at casablanca by 11.30.So be done with your breakfast before i get there, and not start your breakfast after i arrive at your place...comprende?? :Laugh: Better still...why not have your breakfast or lunch at Grimsby ( casablanca)?

Will do final check on this thread at 9.30 am fri morn, before i leave. Planning on leaving my house at 10 am sharp.

Yep @ Casablanca, unless I'm into something else that I might have forgotten about.

Hi Ben...

I will be ready to roll by eleven

Yep @ Casablanca, unless I'm into something else that I might have forgotten about.
If you have forgotten something :think: than it sholdn't be a problem anymore.:hurts: works for me .......most times :Avatars_Gee_George:

Had a beautiful day today. Started with a real surprise...Ben was all set and ready when i got to his place at the decided time.:scared:

We rode to the meeting place (grimsby) where we met Marcarl(carl), Don and Nancy(XV1100SE), Bob Green (Greener) and our new member Andy (Darthandy)....was a real pleasure meeting you, Andy.

Spent almost an hour there, snacking, gulping coffee, and exchanging lies.:innocent-emoticon:

Andy being familiar with the area,cause he lives in Welland,led us through some back roads to Fort Erie, where we had a little break at the Tim Horton there, on hwy 3 and we bid farewell to Ben,Bob, and Don/Nancy, who headed on to the WNY Mini Rally. Hope all went well with their trip and hope all had a good time there.

Carl,Andy and me decided to have lunch at the good old " GREEN ACRES" restaurant there, and we all headed back to our homes. Did hear loud thunder and the clouds were manacingly dark, but we avoided getting any rain all the way home.:banana:

All in all, had a great day. Thanks all for your company and companionship.:thumbsup2:

heres some pics i took during the day.

Edited by chabicheka

Nice pics Abdul, but shouldn't you have "photoshopped" the "Triumph" to read "Royal Star"? What will people think?

And it was a real pleasure to meet some of the people I have so far only met online. They were even nicer in person! Just wish I could have joined in for the weekend. Oh well...maybe next time.

Andy

What you talking about Andy??:confused24:

not too shabby eh?:Laugh:

I was talking about the Triumph "rocker" on the back of the vest near the bottom. Say...is there supposed to be something between the two lines in your comments? All I see are dots ...a line of dots...and the voices !!! Those voices ... oh, wait! That's just my wife calling me. Enjoy the day ... and it was nice meeting you.

Andy