IGNORED

Big Tom´s dinner

StarFan

Now we are getting all prepaired for Big Tom´s and Vicky´s arrival. Been shopping the food and so forth and have everything ready. Got Tom a special Icelandic dish for his first night in Iceland and I know he will be thrilled :big-grin-emoticon:. Vicky will get Lobster of cause :)

Then Tom will have raw Shark meat :yikes: and other goodies. Doubt he will ever want to go back to USA :cool10:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Anthony Bourdain was in Iceland, he said the buried, dried, left to rot shark was the worst thing he has ever eaten. Then they gave him Black Death to wash it down with. Tom's in for a culinary treat. :whistling:

When Anthony Bourdain was in Iceland, he said the buried, dried, left to rot shark was the worst thing he has ever eaten. Then they gave him Black Death to wash it down with. Tom's in for a culinary treat. :whistling:

That is on my list to :hihi: :hihi:

Taters and I arrived at 6am this morning..We are sitting here staring at a volcano drinking coffee.....Can't believe we are in freaking "ICELAND"....it is so beautiful here...............as far as the food "I" can handle anything.....BRING IT ON !!!!!........Jonas and Greta are so wonderful to be with...we are having a ball....ps.. I had skyr today.....yum yum:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

day 2......its 8:30 and I'm still starring at that volcano with my morning coffee...Taters is still asleep...strange to wake up during the night and it still be light out ....don't

know whats on Jonas plans for the day, but I heard the word horses in there somewhere and big feast tonight...Jonas's 2 sons spent the night with us...how talented they are..WOW..I nicknamed them because I CANT PRONOUNCE THEIR NAMES...I call them little J and shooter...well, I hope to post some pictures tonight for you after our FEAST:yikes:...later....:fatsmiley:

What a great looking place!! Hope you all are having a great time.

Whats scaring me though is the way Tom is looking at that poor pup. Maybe hes imagining it with some hot fudge topping and crushed peanuts on top of it. Topped off with some fresh whipped creme....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

http://venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58766&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1310901729