IGNORED

Alternatives for passing lights

I just installed two of the Tractor supply LED's mentioned above, and man they are bright. VERY visible from all angles, but not as blinding as high beam on my halogen in the middle. I don't think I'll have people flashing me, they're just bright enough, but not obnoxious. I also like that they won't put as much drain on my battery. Very white light, not my headlight looks yellow.

Boy I can tell you from the searches I have ran at stores I have locally, these buggers aint easy to find. No listing at tractor supply or carquest, autozone, advance auto parts. Only place I could even find them was NAPA online. I think in the $20-22 range if I remember rite. Did I read right a flood beam? So short and fat? The beam I'm talking about.

• 11 months later...
Just from my experience with these folks (canadian cruiser customizing) I would never buy anything from them, but that is just me! :(

Was actually looking at ordering from them.. Would you mind sharing what problem you encountered as I am trying to decide to proceed or not. Thanks

:322:

Was actually looking at ordering from them.. Would you mind sharing what problem you encountered as I am trying to decide to proceed or not. Thanks

Had purchased from them before, not bad, but when items start failing prematurely, and the customer service disapears, it's time to move onto another company. Nice concept products, but cheaply manufactured... not all of them.. to be fair and honest, I would say its a hit and miss with the products. Just ONE consumer's opinion, others may vary who had better luck.

Their LED headlight looks interesting at that price but the fan is something that might be of an issue with heat and rain.. ?

Had purchased from them before, not bad, but when items start failing prematurely, and the customer service disapears, it's time to move onto another company. Nice concept products, but cheaply manufactured... not all of them.. to be fair and honest, I would say its a hit and miss with the products. Just ONE consumer's opinion, others may vary who had better luck.

This sounds exactly like MY experience!!!:headache:

I'm a cheapy....

Bought these from Northern tools and took them out of the rubber housing and mounted them in the holders.

IMHO - They do what they are supposed to do...Get me seen.

Sorry about the bad photo...

[ATTACH]73017[/ATTACH]

TruckStar DC LED Utility Light — 12 Volt, 375 Lumens, Model# 1492110

/

http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/127757_lg.gif

http://www.northerntool.com/wcsstore/NTEStorefrontAssetStore/images/icons/ratings/rating-4.gif (31)

Item# 127757

Was $39.99

Sale $34.99

This rugged TruckStar shock-resistant waterproof all-purpose utility light features a 5in. sealed rubber housing with polycarbonate lens, making it ideal for salt spreader applications. 54 LEDs produce superbright light with very low amp draw. Includes 5/16in. stainless steel stud and universal adjustable mounting bracket.

That's what I did after seeing Eusa1 with them in Tennessee., he even helped me by phone! Mikes great. I ordered them and installed and soldered them myself. They are bright and will a good enhancement. Dion, these are awesome additions and should be really looking good on your bike...

That's what I did after seeing Eusa1 with them in Tennessee., he even helped me by phone! Mikes great. I ordered them and installed and soldered them myself. They are bright and will a good enhancement. Dion, these are awesome additions and should be really looking good on your bike...

Don't forget the amber LED strips from Autozone...:cool10: