IGNORED

First aid kit

wes0778

never heard of a cpr mask and my first aid kit is a band aid, wet wipes and tums.

First aid kits are like a bucket list and you know who makes bucket lists ? Those that plan on

doing stuff before they die.

Therefore - no bucket list, no first aid kit. That's right , not gonna get hurt either. :happy34:

:223:I have a basic first aid kit and CPR mask that live in my left saddle bag. I'm sure most of you have one on the bike too, but do you have some kind of sticker to let folks know there is a kit on the bike?:confused24:

No sir...

No sticker on my bike either, but this is a good idea..

I "always" carry one in my right side bag..Why the right side bag..??

Because it is easier to get to the left side bag when bike is on it's kick stand..

It has come in handy several times..

I keep decent first aid kit in my trunk all the time. When on long rides or trips I make sure that it is easily accessible. The folks that I ride with that know how to use one know where it is. I do not have a sticker to identify that I have one. I guess my biggest concern with that would be someone trying to help themselves to it while my bike is parked somewhere.

As for the CPR mask, I actually keep one attached to my keys. It very similar to this: http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&cat=&style=RO832

.......... I'm sure most of you have one on the bike too, but do you have some kind of sticker to let folks know there is a kit on the bike?:confused24:

I keep a simple first aid kit on both bikes but no sticker. Good thing I never had to use it.