IGNORED

We need a new Forum !

SilvrT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, excuse me. im a new member here, and i dont appreciate all the goofing around. some of us are here to try to find real answers to real problems! do you know where my keys are???? :confused24:

to some degree, I agree with you; however, most of us here have been here for quite a while and all know each other. In fact, we come to know each other quite well BECAUSE of all the "Jabs, Digs, and Pokes". As such, we've become more of a "family" than just a simple "technical forum" for all to glean from .... yet, we are that too... and more IMHO.

Actually both of these posts make valid points. And I am actually rather consistently amazed with how fast things can get worked out on here and when a serious question gets asked, while there might be some 'jabbing' or whatever, the issue(s) or questions do seem to be addressed in a reasonably quick fashion. Although, I could definitely see if a new member were to pop in on one of the more 'involved' threads, they might get the wrong idea. Having met a handful of you lunatics, I know that I... ahem... fit right in.

I guess Don could make that your job, I'm sure Freebird would give you mod status for just that mission.

Go get em Rick. Although you Canadians seem to like to start riots! :stickpoke: Here's your first one :rasberry:

Us Canadians . . .why we are the most polite people in the world.....you Americans should know that better than anyone.:innocent-emoticon:

When I get on the 2nd gen tech forum, I don't need or want a bunch of smart #ssed 1st gen remarks I haven't even opened that forum 1st gen stuff. I am looking for usefull information not blah blah blah stuff. thanks

Hey, how do you think WE feel..we have to live with these pesky 1st genners...:smile5:

Great Thanks SilverT for taking all the heat off of me!

WAY TOOOOOO Go!

ScooterBob

Good One Bubber.:clap2::crackup:

Yall 'll have to put up with me for a few more weeks.:confused24:

I got notin' better to due right now but Jab, Dig, and Poke.:stickpoke::buttkick:

Then we'll see who'll even talk to me at Cody.:doh:

Later, BUBBER

BUBBER... who figures if'n I could just read all these Jabs, Digs, and Pokes while on the scoot, I wouldn't need new speakers:rotfl:

:sign just kidding:

Edited by Scooter Bob

I figure that most of the jabs, pokes, and digs would be confined to one forum if that new forum was named "Bashing Bubber".

The only threads full of jabs, pokes, and digs seem to be those started by our friend Bubber. :backinmyday:

And speaking of Bubber; why are you looking for new speakers for your bike when you're gonna :mytruck1: it everywhere? :stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I figure that most of the jabs, pokes, and digs would be confined to one forum if that new forum was named "Bashing Bubber".

The only threads full of jabs, pokes, and digs seem to be those started by our friend Bubber. :backinmyday:

And speaking of Bubber; why are you looking for new speakers for your bike when you're gonna :mytruck1: it everywhere? :stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

COLD OB-1, VERY, VERY, COLD!!!!!!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: Bubber Bashing not a good thing!

:sign20: who needs a forum? this thread seems to be doing the job quite nicely!

There ya go Don ... issue solved ... you won't have to do any work at all, nor will you have to make me a "special moderator" as was suggested by some nincompoop! :stirthepot: :rotf:

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

The Bubber isn't trailering his bike. He's pushing his truck...

I think you're on to something there!

It appears that Bubber has a 1st Gen engine in his truck so then he would need a 2nd Gen to push it!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

And all this time time we just thought Bubber was gettin' old and hard of hearing...:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

NO...No... No

There can be only one Trailer Queen.... And she's mine!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Too bad for you, that Gary broke her of that, she likes to run now.... :thumbsup2::canada:

The way Bubber's been acting:mytruck1: I think you have some serious competition!:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

He will need to fall over once, at least every 50 miles while riding (on a good day), to achive the OLD HOOTER's very low standards. :stickpoke: I seem to recall that Bubber is better than that, on keeping the scoot on it's wheels. :080402gudl_prv:

It is my understanding, that 9er domestic, can't handle that long of a ride, to & from Cody. :2cents:

Oh goodie a thread for me to play in. I love jabbing and poking (whatever way you want to take that). Let the fun continue. Now I would never pick on poor bubber seems he has plenty of folks doing that already. Didn't know we had more then one trailer queen though. I know I won't pick on bubber. Not me not at all. :whistling::Laugh:

Margaret

Oh goodie a thread for me to play in. I love jabbing and poking (whatever way you want to take that). Let the fun continue. Now I would never pick on poor bubber seems he has plenty of folks doing that already. Didn't know we had more then one trailer queen though. I know I won't pick on bubber. Not me not at all. :whistling::Laugh:

Margaret

Great another country heard from! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Pretty soon the Auzzies will start showing up too. then we are in real trouble.

this is the place for fooling around, not in the tech forums. I have a limited amount of time to spend digging through all of the FUNNY comebacks to try to find what I am looking for. Last night was the first time I have ever looked in this forum. There are only three forums that I look at, Ebay links, 2nd gen tech and classifieds. If I wanted to run my mouth this is where I would do it. Not in the tech forums where people are trying to find useful information. I have gleened alot of knowledge from alot of the people on this forum. Like most things in life a few can make it hard on the majority. I will probably never come to this forum again, the other 3 are my main interest.