IGNORED

Sorry to say I'm leaving

star4772

but It will be a proud day when I get to where I am going. I am going to Omaha Ne to see my son retire from the U.S. Air Force as a Master Sergeant on Friday 6-17-2011. There will be a retirement ceremony and a reception to follow. After 20 years of service and several trips back and forth to war he is finally done and safe. All the years he has been in the service I really didn't know what his career was all about, only thing he could say was it was all top secret and will tell me when he is done.

I hope to find out.:fingers-crossed-emo

What's good is he will retire on Friday walk out and return on Monday 6-20-2011 with the same job at

100K a year plus his retirement.:wow:

Needless to say I am proud of my son.

I will post some pictures when I return on Sunday or Monday.

Any members who have family in the service God bless them and may they return home safe and sound.

Star4772

Well glad to hear he's getting to retire and he'll be home safe now. Enjoy his retirement party. Gee maybe he can give you a little allowance so you can just ride around.

Oh tell him thanks, most folks don't know what the military go through or their families.

Margaret

but It will be a proud day when I get to where I am going. I am going to Omaha Ne to see my son retire from the U.S. Air Force as a Master Sergeant on Friday 6-17-2011. There will be a retirement ceremony and a reception to follow. After 20 years of service and several trips back and forth to war he is finally done and safe. All the years he has been in the service I really didn't know what his career was all about, only thing he could say was it was all top secret and will tell me when he is done.

What's good is he will retire on Friday walk out and return on Monday 6-20-2011 with the same job at

Any members who have family in the service God bless them and may they return home safe and sound.

Star4772

Glad to here he is safe, and please thank him for me. I was wanting to hear you say that he was going to enjoy his retirement and ride with you. Sometimes life makes that hard to do, so I understand. Hope you have a safe trip.

Fuzzy

Well glad to hear he's getting to retire and he'll be home safe now. Enjoy his retirement party. Gee maybe he can give you a little allowance so you can just ride around.

Oh tell him thanks, most folks don't know what the military go through or their families.

Margaret

We sure will.

Thanks

Glad to here he is safe, and please thank him for me. I was wanting to hear you say that he was going to enjoy his retirement and ride with you. Sometimes life makes that hard to do, so I understand. Hope you have a safe trip.

Fuzzy

Thanks,would be nice to ride but he doesn't. :whistling: Will thank him for ya.

Star4772

What a fathers day gift HUH............Happy fathers day 2 days early to you adn give your son our thanks from the painterman family.

David

Have a safe trip Joe. Thanks to your sons service as well. Without people like him in our services this country wouldn't be what it is.

Hope he enjoys his semi-retirement too. At least now it appears he'll be earning a nice income and hopefully safer doing it.

See ya when you get home.

Larry

Have a safe trip Joe. Thanks to your sons service as well. Without people like him in our services this country wouldn't be what it is.

Hope he enjoys his semi-retirement too. At least now it appears he'll be earning a nice income and hopefully safer doing it.

See ya when you get home.

Larry

Thanks larry will be sure to tell him. See you later,hope we all can get another ride going again soon.

Joe