IGNORED

**Sigh** Home Again...

bongobobny

Rolled in about a half hour ago. Gee, it's over already! Had a SUPER time! Once again thanks Squid for helping out this old geezeer to gwet some work done on the scoot! Clutch works supurb!

I discovered that guys sharing tools is a form of male bonding! So glad to run into everyone I knew already and to meet a few new people as well! As usual it was a hot day and it didn't rain! I'm really surprised there was that much left over ice cream. Kudos to Hummingbird for coming up with this, it was YUMMY!!! Great to havfe Pioneer Motorsports set up a tent, and they must have done alright because they are already talking about returning next year and adding riding gear to what they bring. That Midnight RSV they picked up along the way sure looked nice, and I know several of you were interested in it!

Very pleased with the hotel accomodations for the price, and we were treated very well! Offering free rags was a nice touch! At first we weren't going to do next year but on the way home we decided it is waaaaay too much fun to miss! See ya all down the road!!

Glad you made it home , We were worried that you were stuck to that motel window perminately. WHEW...that was a scary sight to behold :rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16):................WHAT ICE CREAM ? Hummingbird told me that his neighbor didn't have time to make any...........:doh:I think I'VE been snookered.. :bang head:

We made it home around 4 as well, Thank You Don and Eileen you guys really know how to throw a party:thumbsup: it was awesome!!! The Jonas bike ran Flawless all the way home, smooth as silk and averaged about 42mpg @ 70mph on the speedo. The new shoes really held nice, I am sure Jonas is gonna be very thankful to all that helped with his bike. It was a long winter and a wet spring so it was so great to see all my old friends and get the chance to make some new friends as well. Without a doubt one of the nicest weekends of the year. Craig

Glad you stayed dry. We got into rain just a few miles South of Don's. We were following a thundershower East toward Akron watching lots of cloud to ground lightning. After the hay wagon pulled off the road we were forced to catch up with it. Decided to pull off for a 20 minute break and let it get past our final destination West of Akron.

If I'd known there was Ice Cream left we would have lingered a bit longer....

As always great to see everyone!

Glad you made it home , We were worried that you were stuck to that motel window perminately. WHEW...that was a scary sight to behold :rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16):................WHAT ICE CREAM ? Hummingbird told me that his neighbor didn't have time to make any...........:doh:I think I'VE been snookered.. :bang head:

Where was my camera when I needed it :bang head: I sure hope someone got pics of the culprit that ran off with THREE, yes 3 bowls of ice cream. :stirthepot: