IGNORED

Packed and ready to go

BIG TOM

The bike is all loaded and we will be meeting Buffalo Bodnar at around 8am for gas and then we're off to see the Wizzard..........Look out Freebird ...here we come ! :yikes: It will be great to see everyone again :biker: :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Well believe it or not, I pretty much finished the "honey do" list today so I'm about as ready for all of you as I ever will be. Just got to make a run to Walmart tomorrow to pick up water, soft drinks, ice, etc.

so.....let the show begin.

Linda came over last night with enough stuff to pack three bikes. It was one of those...you can't take that....you can take that....do you really need to take that?....

I really do like the sporty looks of the early MK1, but you really suffer when you need to pack something.

I have been up since 5:30 but she is not a morning person.

I want to get on the road by 9am as it is going to be lower 90's today.

I'm getting real anxious, but I do have some things I need to do.

I feel fine with the bike, but I do know it is over 28 years old and has about 143,000 miles on it. Gotta get busy.

RandyA

Linda came over last night with enough stuff to pack three bikes. It was one of those...you can't take that....you can take that....do you really need to take that?....

I really do like the sporty looks of the early MK1, but you really suffer when you need to pack something.

I have been up since 5:30 but she is not a morning person.

I want to get on the road by 9am as it is going to be lower 90's today.

I'm getting real anxious, but I do have some things I need to do.

I feel fine with the bike, but I do know it is over 28 years old and has about 143,000 miles on it. Gotta get busy.

RandyA

Oh, so its finally broke in...now to put some miles on her..........have a safe ride :biker:

We are almost to Columbus. Drove all night long, so Freebird get ready. Lol. Gonna set up camp and get some sleep when we get there. Should be about 9:30 or so. I need the house number. I remember the road, but not the house number.

We are almost to Columbus. Drove all night long, so Freebird get ready. Lol. Gonna set up camp and get some sleep when we get there. Should be about 9:30 or so. I need the house number. I remember the road, but not the house number.

16898 is the house number.

I like to wish all those going to Don's a safe trip. Wish i were going but it didnt work out. Again have fun and a safe trip there and home .Chris:080402gudl_prv:[/quote

Yeah we wish you guys were coming too:bawling: