IGNORED

Anyone heard of

steamer

I saw nothing there that indicated that they even did or do the RSV,,,:confused24: From what I know ( which is limited ) the only kits available for the RSV is Hannigan, and Tri Wing.

See if you can get a photo of the one you are looking at.

Now if your looking for a slightly different out of the box color on a Venture Trike with a Hannigan kit on it I now where a Bright Yellow one is that is for sale...

That looks nice.... Got a sorta related question about one bling add on. How do you keep from scratching up the chromed floorboards? Wear sox?? They do look purdy, but I'd be afraid to touch them..... :)

http://image9.autorevo.com/382/pics/3252839_d1bee442-cae8-4c47-94ed-014d166f6d1a.jpg

Edited by Condor

[Quote "I saw nothing there that indicated that they even did or do the RSV,,,:confused24: From what I know ( which is limited ) the only kits available for the RSV is Hannigan, and Tri Wing. " quote]

This is true from my researches as well for any current companies doing conversions on these bikes. I do know that Motor Trike had also done conversions in the past on Ventures. I'm guessing they don't anymore due to the low volume of doing conversions for them. Profits ya know. Anything else out there would be very limited or one offs.

Larry

If you look at the pic's of the models they show on thier sit,the one on the gold wing looks alot like the one on the 05 RSV.Same light kit,same body design.Didn't someone here,not to long ago buy a "99" Trike from this Dream Machines dealer?I wonder how that work out?

I saw nothing there that indicated that they even did or do the RSV,,,:confused24: From what I know ( which is limited ) the only kits available for the RSV is Hannigan, and Tri Wing.

See if you can get a photo of the one you are looking at.

Now if your looking for a slightly different out of the box color on a Venture Trike with a Hannigan kit on it I now where a Bright Yellow one is that is for sale...

How much you asking for that big Yellow trike?

I delivered there years ago. Basically at the time there was one guy (owner) working. They pretty much build from the ground up. No mass production parts. I think he had 3-4 bikes ( all Harleys) in various stages of build. His family may have been involved then too I just didn't see them. I know nothing about the machines except I was impressed with fit and finish. He literally spent an hour to hour and a half showing me things and shooting the breeze. I would guess he hasn't built many ventures. But from what I remember of our conversation I would expect quality. Hope this helps?

That looks nice.... Got a sorta related question about one bling add on. How do you keep from scratching up the chromed floorboards? Wear sox?? They do look purdy, but I'd be afraid to touch them..... :)

http://image9.autorevo.com/382/pics/3252839_d1bee442-cae8-4c47-94ed-014d166f6d1a.jpg

Those are Kury or Big Bike... they have raised rubber pads in the grooves you see in the photo.