IGNORED

Done the Eck thing on my phone...but

Venturous Randy

I did not wash it with my clothes, I ran over it with my lawn mower.

I was trying to get my front yard done before it got too dark and some how my cell phone came out of my pocket and I ran over it with the riding mower. Not too good as it went everywhere.

So, I guess I will look for another Verizon phone and I just like a basic flip phone with a camera. Don't need all that other stuff.

RandyA

lol

Reception is a little "choppy" now :)

Just take all of the parts and put them in a Ziploc baggie full of uncooked rice, it will be fine in a couple of weeks. :whistling: :stickpoke:

Were you just trying to get "mower" reception?

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK .....I Know....pretty bad.:thumbdown:

When I was much younger I took things apart just to see how they worked and was made. I never thought of using the lawnmower. It would have saved me a lot of time.:rotfl::rotfl:

Mower power to ya.....

You might want to wash it first before you put it in the bag of uncooked rice..

I mean...heck, it can't hurt it..:whistling:

Hey, I've been trying to call you, but it keeps breaking up. LOL

I replied too early, these are all funny!! Oh, sorry about your loss....

I've got one of those industrial grade phones that you are supposed to be able to abuse it just about anyway you want and it still works, I have dropped it on concrete several times, it has been wet a few times. But I have never tried running it over while mowing the yard. I just do not think that would work with any phone. I dare you to send it back in a sandwich bag for repair and see what happens. They might get a laugh out of it and send you a new one. Sorry about what happened. These folks have come up with some really funny stuff. Rice,mower reception,breaking up, mobile phone. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Fuzzy