IGNORED

Ride to md weekend

star4772

Hello all, Deb and I are taking Friday off June 3rd 2011 to ride to Freebirds MD. We are wondering who wants to meet some where for breakfast and ride to our destination as a group,weather going in a car or on our scoot's. Everyone is welcome to join in for the ride. I am not sure of time or place as of yet but would like to get a idea of who is willing.

Any sugestion's would be great.

Joe (star4772):cool10::cool10:

Hey Joe. I'm planning on meeting Randy & Ian sometime Friday morning and then contiue on to Don's from wherever we decide to meet at. Probably at the truck stop on exit 15 by Monroe off of I-75. I tossed out an invite to TJ as well in another post here. Will try to get a hold of Al later as well and anyone else who plans on going done on Friday.

Larry

Hey Joe. I'm planning on meeting Randy & Ian sometime Friday morning and then contiue on to Don's from wherever we decide to meet at. Probably at the truck stop on exit 15 by Monroe off of I-75. I tossed out an invite to TJ as well in another post here. Will try to get a hold of Al later as well and anyone else who plans on going done on Friday.

Larry

Already talked to Al and Diane they are leaving on thursday and taking the lake route.

Will be glad to join up with you and the others. Anyone else want to join in I am sure you don't mind as well. Keep in touch.

Joe

I'll be heading down sometime Friday. I'm not sure if it'll just be me or Jeannie and I. I'm still workin on her.

Jay

Sounds good Jay you might just have to tie her up on the passanger seat and ride like the wind.:rotf::rotf::080402gudl_prv: with that.

Joe

Looks like I'll have Michigan all to myself Friday evening:depressed:

We'll head down Saturday morning as usual.

Cant get friday off? Dang would be nice if you could join us all. Maybe things will change for ya. :fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

Joe

Sandy and I plan to leave friday morning and plan to take a non expressway route to Dons. Will be happy to join up with anybody who wants to do the same.

Sounds good will keep you posted with msg. from Larry or myself. Will most likley be doing breakfast somewhere and then ride off.

Joe

Cant get friday off? Dang would be nice if you could join us all. Maybe things will change for ya. :fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

Joe

No, I'm the boss so I have to go to work.....

Cathy will have to work too. As a school teacher she needs a special order from the Governor to take a Friday or Monday off. That's the price she pays for getting some 20 paid holidays I guess.

Larry

Joe, We normally meet at exit 15 off I75, we have breakfast at Denny's then head down 75 toward Toledo, then take OH 2, continue on OH 2 E toward the lake and on down to US 6 E, and back on OH 2 E. Its a nice run that stays away from the turn pike. TJ lead us down last year and I'm sure he'd do it again, we will arrange a time thats good for everyone later.

Ian

Joe, We normally meet at exit 15 off I75, we have breakfast at Denny's then head down 75 toward Toledo, then take OH 2, continue on OH 2 E toward the lake and on down to US 6 E, and back on OH 2 E. Its a nice run that stays away from the turn pike. TJ lead us down last year and I'm sure he'd do it again, we will arrange a time thats good for everyone later.

Ian

Sounds great hope to get everything set up on a time to meet. I'm sure it will work out for all.

Joe :fingers-crossed-emo

Sounds good Jay you might just have to tie her up on the passanger seat and ride like the wind.:rotf::rotf::080402gudl_prv: with that.

Joe

That's a BAD way to start a good weekend, that is unless we stay in different places

Like Joe said we'll keep you in the loop here on any plans on leaving to go to MD.

Larry

Thanks Larry, I'll be watching.

I was planing to leave Milwaukee around 6AM. Take I294 "around" Chicago and 80/90 most of the way there. plans subject to change for a better idea.

Guess you didn't like my idea of taking the ferry across Lk Michigan and coming through the motor city. You could always do an overnight pit stop here at our home so you don't wear out that marshmallow butt of yours. We would even give ya a bed in the house :happy34:

That's a BAD way to start a good weekend, that is unless we stay in different places

Thanks Larry, I'll be watching.

Yup would be a bad move if ya wanna keep her around for a while. Just tell her I was only kidding. :rotf::rotf::rotf::bighug:To her sorry your not my type :whistling:

Joe