IGNORED

Just curious, How many Wing Riders do we have on the site?

Midrsv

I guess looks like I'm 33.5? although I have had gl1000's and 1100's for a while but I sold the 88 VR and got a 99 GL1500 annaversery edition and love it, wifey does too.

Congrats ! I was thinking of you this week, havnt noticed you on in awhile but it may be me. again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well Muffinman will make 35. I got pics too. He bought it right before MD in OH. It's a 2010 titanium.

Margaret

Mini,after he gets it set up to fit him he is gonna LOVE IT. It took a bit but I got mine perfect for me and could not be happier....except I find myself speeding WAYYYYY to much. Ive learned alot about the very few short comings on the Wing but if he needs ideas always feel free to call. Also have a Wing GURU in Houston that knows them top to bottom. CONGRATULATIONS!!

A few of my latest pictures of my "Work In Progress" Added Chrome wheels,Centramatics,Suspension upgrade,removed"Shark Gill"" radiator vent bling..too dang hot with that type. Ready for CODY

Well Muffinman will make 35. I got pics too. He bought it right before MD in OH. It's a 2010 titanium.

Margaret

and darn i sure like that color not only is it the best lookin its the fastest too!:clap2::big-grin-emoticon:

A few of my latest pictures of my "Work In Progress" Added Chrome wheels,Centramatics,Suspension upgrade,removed"Shark Gill"" radiator vent bling..too dang hot with that type. Ready for CODY

Tom, Your bike is looking really fine there my friend..not much more you can buy for it.

:mo money::mo money:

I purchsed the side radiator chrome vent covers, but not so sure I like them on it... I put them in place and stood back to look at my bike, then removed them , and looked again.. set them in place and looked again then doing this a few more times.. I am still undecided..

I dont want to put them on with tape until I KNOW I want them installed.

I might end up just selling them...??

• 1 month later...

An EPIDEMIC!!! Congrats to all When the Venture comes out with upgrades YES,I will buy another but for now I sure love my Wing..Although I will say they are not everyones cup of tea. BTW,I WILL keep my Wing whenever,if ever ,Venture does a few upgrades.

lol, i got faster in my old age, unless of course you happen to be carrying a pie......

and don't make me ride down there out of pure boredom tomorrow.

Sorry, will not be in tomorrow.

But see, all I have to do is set out a pie and you come to me, I don't have to chase any wings. They always come home to roost. :stirthepot::stirthepot: