IGNORED

Hey freedird

BIG TOM

Ok since you all won't tell us my mind has to wander off and figure this whole Butterfly thing out. Only thing I can come up with is it's the sex position you're talking about. See what happens when you bring something up :whistling:and don't explain it. :)

Maybe now they'll tell us.

Margaret

Ok since you all won't tell us my mind has to wander off and figure this whole Butterfly thing out. Only thing I can come up with is it's the sex position you're talking about. See what happens when you bring something up :whistling:and don't explain it. :)

Maybe now they'll tell us.

Margaret

You know the rule :photographing: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey...it has NOTHING to do with any sex positions...well...though..hmmmmm

Again

:ignore:

Hey FREEBUST, next time your in this area I'll take you to the butterfly museum in Rochester. There are thousands of butterflies floating around...maybe not as big and beautiful as the ones your used to seeing .....but still impressive :stirthepot: :whistling:

You know the rule :photographing: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have no pics of this, but I'm sure somebody does. :stirthepot: Of course then this whole thread will have to be re-started since this one will be deleted for not being PG. :whistling:Just saying, I'm not gonna be the one to do that. :) I'm too sweet and innocent for that. :innocent: Plus I've been a very good girl, haven't started any trouble at all this year. :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Margaret

WOW...this thread has REALLY taken some strange twists. Amazing where folks minds will take them when they don't know the facts. And to think....it all started by me simply mentioning to Tom about a butterfly I saw. :whistling:

Well I have to admit it, this is true....Sometimes it is more fun to say nothing.....now we know whos mind is in the gutter around here.......very funny though ... We went from butterflies to sex.....:rotf::rotf: :fnd_(16):

Well I have to admit it, this is true....Sometimes it is more fun to say nothing.....now we know whos mind is in the gutter around here.......very funny though ... We went from butterflies to sex.....:rotf::rotf: :fnd_(16):

And I kind of enjoy being in the gutter sometimes.....