IGNORED

RSV gone....

Art708

Sweet!

congrats on the Valkyrie there great bikes sure wish they still made them. Had i found one when i was looking for a bike id have one now instead of the Wing

dont leave us hanging to long I sure want to see the pic's:thumbsup2:

Dray

I was actually looking for an interstate. If I could have found an interstate with low miles back when I found the RSV that's what I would be on right now. I can't for the life of me understand why Honda quit making them!?

Awesome machines!!!:thumbsup:

I was actually looking for an interstate. If I could have found an interstate with low miles back when I found the RSV that's what I would be on right now. I can't for the life of me understand why Honda quit making them!?

Awesome machines!!!:thumbsup:

I wanted an Interstate also but I had to use some of the money I got for the RSV to pay some bills. I didn't have enough to buy the I/S so I got a standard.

Then why in the world do you keep selling them and getting something else? :confused24: :stickpoke: :Bunny:

Because there may be something that I like better out there. I'll never know about it unless I give it a try. How do you know that you like steak if hotdogs are the only thing you eat. I try some other bike, find that I don't like it as well and go back. I don't buy new motorcycles and find that I can buy and sell and usually make, or not lose too much money on the deal. I like to try different motorcycles and maybe one day I'll find one that I like better than the Valkyrie. The Royal Star is a nice bike but I didn't like it better so I got rid of it....simple answer.

Because there may be something that I like better out there. I'll never know about it unless I give it a try. How do you know that you like steak if hotdogs are the only thing you eat. I try some other bike, find that I don't like it as well and go back. I don't buy new motorcycles and find that I can buy and sell and usually make, or not lose too much money on the deal. I like to try different motorcycles and maybe one day I'll find one that I like better than the Valkyrie. The Royal Star is a nice bike but I didn't like it better so I got rid of it....simple answer.

Makes sense. I guess you really can't test ride them as easily as test driving cars... Stupid dealers! :Bunny:

I sold my '07 RSV today and promptly bought another Valkyrie. I guess the Royal Stars just aren't my cup of tea. I'll still be in and out of the forum to keep tabs on all of you.

Did you get the Valkyrie Interstate or the Valkyrie?

Photos please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Honda made a 1800 Valkyrie Interstate I would have one in my garage!!!!!!!

Did you get the Valkyrie Interstate or the Valkyrie?

Photos please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Honda made a 1800 Valkyrie Interstate I would have one in my garage!!!!!!!

I got the Valk standard...couldn't afford the I/S right now. I'm picking it up tomorrow morning and will post some pics in the arvo. I think that if Honda made an 1800 Interstate a LOT of people would have one!

Makes sense. I guess you really can't test ride them as easily as test driving cars... Stupid dealers! :Bunny:

And a short test ride only gives you a little bit of information about a bike. Kinda like dating a girl, it's only after you're married a while that you discover that you can't put up with some of her b.s. so you get rid of her........or vice versa. :)

Since seeing the first Valk Interstate, that is a bike that I had longed to own; unfortunately By the time I was in a place (financially) that I was comfortable getting one they were long out of production and nice ones for a price that I felt was reasonable for an older bike were just not around. That is actually how I stumbled across the 'ol Venture and I'm glad I did.

Valks are nice bikes and I am pretty sure that if the funds were readily available and I ran across the right one I might just happen to end up with both. Or maybe do what you do and hop back and forth. I have found both RSV and the Valks (goldwings too, at that) to have their pros and cons but currently I'm still racking up miles on the RSV.

And a short test ride only gives you a little bit of information about a bike. Kinda like dating a girl, it's only after you're married a while that you discover that you can't put up with some of her b.s. so you get rid of her........or vice versa. :)

No comment. Oh wait, that was a comment. Crap that was another comment... Back... away... slowly...

The last bike I took a test right on before buying my RSV in '99 was a Valk Interstate. I had ridden one before but decided I wanted one more test ride before buying the Venture. I stopped by the Honda dealer on my way to the Yamaha dealer and took it for a nice 30 mile or so ride. I liked it a lot but just not quiet as much as I liked the RSV. Loved the power but wasn't as happy with the riding position and the fact that the CB and etc. was optional. I've never regretted my decision but the Valk was a nice bike.