IGNORED

Ebay member warning

Reddog170

I had found some parts I needed for my bike on ebay. I made the seller an offer and he accepted my offer. I was waiting for the invoice so I could get him paid and instead he said that someone had "just" offered him more money. Now I do not get my parts and he just sayd it is business. So if you have to deal with ebayer onestopoutlet beware. Shaun

I would report that to Ebay.

That is very much against their policies.

Especially since it means that ebay does not get their money for the sale. They do not like that.

You can also give him bad feedback explaining what he did. I am sure that he would have reported you had you decided to not pay for the item.

Unless of course he did put in the add that the auction is subject to end early for a local sale.

Crap like this is why I hate Ebay anymore. I would rather give away an item. By the time you take the hit on fees it's not worth selling on there. And buying gets you treatment like you just had.

Good luck sourcing your parts

Frank

Well I cannot do anything as it was an item in his store. The odd part, it is now on auction and not listed as sold. Starting to think he just wanted more money. Well I called his bluff and now he looses. I put a max bid of 50% of what I offered. Shaun

Well I cannot do anything as it was an item in his store. The odd part, it is now on auction and not listed as sold. Starting to think he just wanted more money. Well I called his bluff and now he looses. I put a max bid of 50% of what I offered. Shaun

I personally wouldn't have placed any bid. Snipe it toward the end. You might get it for even less than 50%

I personally wouldn't have placed any bid. Snipe it toward the end. You might get it for even less than 50%

Nice. Although I think I would have just moved on all together... I suppose that might depend on what the part actually is and how hard they are to find. I always hate reinforcing poor business practices, bad customer service and dishonest salespeople...