IGNORED

pics from Bike week, anyone we know?

Kregerdoodle

I like how the passenger in that same photo didn't take the time to fold down the footrest/floorboard. (Unless I'm totally mistaken?)

I have a friend that had Venture that had his wife kickup the passenger boards and ride like that when he was in traffic, they some how bothered him while doing stop in goes. I have never had that issue and it is a good thing since my wife said she would not ride with me if she had to do that.

John

I have a friend that had Venture that had his wife kickup the passenger boards and ride like that when he was in traffic, they some how bothered him while doing stop in goes. I have never had that issue and it is a good thing since my wife said she would not ride with me if she had to do that.

John

Id be willing to bet that you are spot on. Id bet that it is something they do for safety. Their is no way she cannot realise it is folded up.

Id be willing to bet that you are spot on. Id bet that it is something they do for safety. Their is no way she cannot realise it is folded up.

I'd agree with that and it's something I never thought of but will "try to" put into practise as quite often my wife forgets and has her foot too far forward, causing me to bump it with the back of my leg or the heel of my boot when I go to put my foot down...which almost causes me to loose balance sometimes.

Dang... ya lern 'n lern effery day here!!!

Although I have never had a passenger on my Venture, I have accedentally ridden with the passenger boards down.

I did find that with my big feet as I take off from a stop, I do not like to drag my feet, so I kind of let them move back as the bike moves forward and since my foot is longer than the distance from the bottom of the board to the ground, and I got my big foot stuck under the board. (Not good for the toe of your boot.)

This summer if the GF decides to start riding with me, I will have to relearn some things. That looks like it may have some potential.

She is short legged enough to get away with the peg up too, but most ladies I know (except for Mini) would be screaming having their knees tucked under their chins. :whistling:

Most of the women I know are screaming when their knees are up by their chins anyway....:innocent::banana:

Brian:smile5: