IGNORED

Today's Acomplishments!!

bongobobny

I successfuly replaced the hot water heater after 3 trips to the hardware store, aqnd while In was at it I routed a Cat5e cable to the blue ray player in the bedroom so I can have internet access to the player. Managed to fall on the ice and bumped my thick skull. Now my back hurts and my neck too!!

I need a new desktop computer, I renewed my anti virus, downloaded the software and it quit in the middle of installing and now it won't access the internet! Oh well, the darn thing is about 8 years old or so, and waaaaay obsolete. BJ's has a $50 off sale on a HP and I have a credit card with Zero interest until next Feb. My electric razor broke yesterday but I found another one on Fleabay for around $40 new so I'm happy.

Been sort of a mix of good/bad the last couple of days...

Well glad you fixed the hot water heater and I'm sure everyone around you will be too. Since you'll be able to take a nice shower. Sorry about the computer, not a bad deal on getting a new one. Good deal on the new razor sorry you bumped your head. Oh and have fun watching your movies with the internet access on the blue ray.

Think I covered it all.

Have fun tomorrow is sunday and you can do some more stuff around the house. Just don't fall down again. Just remember spring is coming. Repeat that to yourself till the snow melts and the temps rise.

Margaret

I successfuly replaced the hot water heater after 3 trips to the hardware store, aqnd while In was at it I routed a Cat5e cable to the blue ray player in the bedroom so I can have internet access to the player. Managed to fall on the ice and bumped my thick skull. Now my back hurts and my neck too!!

I need a new desktop computer, I renewed my anti virus, downloaded the software and it quit in the middle of installing and now it won't access the internet! Oh well, the darn thing is about 8 years old or so, and waaaaay obsolete. BJ's has a $50 off sale on a HP and I have a credit card with Zero interest until next Feb. My electric razor broke yesterday but I found another one on Fleabay for around $40 new so I'm happy.

Welcome to my world !!! :sign67: :fnd_(16): just got my truck out of the shop.. broke down Thursday in Buffalo and had to tow it back home....got it back now and while driving Taters car today, I noticed that her inspection ran out LAST OCTOBER...at least she knows how to gas it up !!!

Seems like the first time I heard about you, you were doing the same kind of fool things, like crawling under the floor to fix something with the water,,,,, when are you going to learn,,, those are warm weather chores best to do when the riding season is over.

Now does that make sense?????? well it's getting late,, must be the keyboard!!!!

Holy crap! I'm glad all I did today was ride ride and ride. Now that I've read your post I'm whipped. And, I think I got a head ache. :crackup: You did enough for the both of us, thanks. Can you come over tomorrow and fix my shower, mend my deck and clean a few windows mabye. The beer is cold;)

And the good/bad saga continues!! Scored a new Norelco on Fleabay for $56 including shipping last nite, list $90. Woke up this morning with a nasty ear infection which I need to clear up by Thursday morning so I can have the cateract removed in my other eye. Plan on buying a new omputer Thursday as well, a HP with 23" HD 1080 screen, quad core etc that's on sale at BJ's for $50 off or $749. I have a credit card no interest until next February, already have this spring's Bike goodies on it to the tune of around $800 and still have to buy a new patio dining set for the deck/gazebo so you visiting ventureriders can set around and eat and shoot the bull around...