IGNORED

Looked out the window this morning.......

MiCarl

and clearly the groundhog was/is on crack.

I second that! Winter sucks. Can't wait for the coyotes to finish off that rodent like they have here. Then we wouldn't have to put up with its foolishness.:doh::D

Coming down pretty good here this morning. Who was it that tried to tell me West Virginia was in the south?:think:

The Census Bureau and the Association of American Geographers consider West Virginia part of the south. According to Wiki. West by God Virginia is a beautiful state if I had to say so. We head down there occasionally to visit some of your states many caves.:thumbsup2::D

Something like that. In our area we probably got 2" :snow2: give or take a bit. Not only that we'll be lucky to see temps above freezing next week.

Larry

Got at least 4" over here in A'burg overnight Larry......wet, heavy, drifted snow....lots of high winds to go with it......sure has been a bugger of a winter this year.

gunk:shock3:

Got at least 4" over here in A'burg overnight Larry......wet, heavy, drifted snow....lots of high winds to go with it......sure has been a bugger of a winter this year.

You live "up North" in Canada. Your winter is supposed to be long!:stirthepot:

The Census Bureau and the Association of American Geographers consider West Virginia part of the south. According to Wiki. West by God Virginia is a beautiful state if I had to say so. We head down there occasionally to visit some of your states many caves.:thumbsup2::D

Wasn't West Virginia created due to the Civil war and it wanted to go with the Union?

If true, seems like ya'll are what's known as "Damn Yankees".

Gary

Same here Randy, got my snow blower working overtime, just when you think its all done the bloody stuff comes down again. :confused24:

Ready for Carl's M & E at the end of the month, though I doubt if the food will be quite like the ones on your cruise.

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Ian

Same here Randy, got my snow blower working overtime, just when you think its all done the bloody stuff comes down again. :confused24:

Ready for Carl's M & E at the end of the month, though I doubt if the food will be quite like the ones on your cruise.

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Ian

Yup, the food was quite good...I only put on 6 lbs., or almost a pound per day:confused24:

The food is really good at that restaurant though....and I've got some "stretchy" type:shock3: pants now to wear....so bring it on!:rotf:

We gonna travel down there together again this year? I've booked the weekend off....:cool10:

gunk

Yeppers...we got snow again also. The parts finally came in for my old snow thrower. I've been out of town all week. Stopped by the John Deere dealer and picked up the parts on the way home and just got it put together again. Not that much snow though and it's just turning into a nasty mush now.