IGNORED

i graduated today

oldgoat

well as most know i had some bad health issues with knees kidney and back problems. could hardley walk. been useing a walker and moving verry little. well i had both knees injected with a new kind of shot. and one in the back? today i went from a walker back to my cane. im getttin stronger in the legs. and now the knee replacement can be put off till im 55. im going to be 53 in august. so my graduation present. is i can now move up to aqua PT i can use the pool to exersize the legs more. i tould my doctor. to please keep me on PT. as its working. i also went from 270 pounds down to 255. im shooting for 230 by MD??? i also went up and had a friend fire up the bike. in storage. it leaked a little gas out one of the carbs on the kick stand side? it allways done this since i bought the bike. a slight tap with a screwdriver and all is well? he took it for a ride of 4 miles. went to restart it and it fired up but sounds like starter clutch is getting lose/ noise up front more a whirl like noise? i did have a sticky starter switch last year but i replaced the whole grip and all with one from pinwall. lubed the cables had a hell of a time getting the cruise to work but got it. anyways just a update on how im doing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

:clap2::clap2: :clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

As a guy that has had to drop 70 lbs about 5 years ago for my health... and my wife Lori lost 100 lbs at same time.... We know how hard you are working. We had it easy... we could go out walking to help us do it.....

Keep up the good work.... and drugs are a good thing at times.

:ice_congrats-vi6886 ice cream once aweek as a treat. No cheap stuff buy the best and just have a small dish every week..... or a small"thins" good quality chocolate bar... and enjoy it.

Kevin