IGNORED

Am I still welcome?

bj66

Well today I finally did it. I have been thinking about getting a new bike. I ended up getting a Harley Road Glide. I know, I know, but I really like the fixed fairing and alot of other things on it. So in the long run it is the bike for me. I really like this site, and enjoy chatting with alot of you. I plan on coming back and keeping up with whats going on as well. Needless to say I probly will end up parting ways with my tour deluxe. Its been a good bike, and will make somebody a nice ride. Its really fun reading up on some of the ins and outs of these bikes, and the knowledge and ideas found on this site are incredible. So I plan on chiming on from time to time. As for new pics of the bike, gonna have to wait. It wont be here till the end of march. No biggy for me, Im not riding in a -50 windchill anyway.

Sorry Bernie, you're stuck with us, kind of like being in the Mafia, you can't leave once you are in. :confused24:

It appears we are going to have to add a Harley section just like we did a Gold Wing section.:stirthepot:

RandyA

I suppose the Harley Section will have to have directions on where to go to find it, and instructions on how to use it........:whistling:

I suppose the Harley Section will have to have directions on where to go to find it, and instructions on how to use it........:whistling:

The Harley section will have big black/orange lettering and wallpaper and you would be required to purchase a Harley T-shirt every time you visited it.

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Thanks Dan,

You guys are always thinking of others. Between the custom Harley section, and the instructions on how to use it, I would be plain lost without you guys. Speaking of lost, its a good thing you guys are gonna wait for me to catch up!

Guest tx2sturgis

Road Glide? Which model Honda IS that?

:whistling:

As long as you check in to VRchat now and then, we wont send Guido to break your kneecaps...

You've picked up a nice bike and lately we've been getting more Harley-converts here than Venture riders. It takes a while for that shark nose to grow on you, but a frame mounted faring is a great thing. I wish the 2nd Gens wouldn't have gone to a fork mounted faring, but hey we all need something to complain about.

Bernie, I think you picked a good ride. My older brother has an 08 Road Glide and he just

loves his. Before you know, it will be spring, it comes the same time every year. If you ever get to Sioux Falls give me a shout. Enjoy you new ride.

Hey, Will the mufflers fit a 2nd gen?

I imagine they would fit......BUT, I actually told the dealer that I want the stockers. The Barons pipes on my tour deluxe are great sounding, but a tad loud. The stockers should be right in between my stock yammies, and my Barons. Might be a welcome change for awhile...