IGNORED

%#@& snow %$#@

bryan52577

Hey Brian is that an Intrepid under that drift?? I should show you a picture of the wife's car under a drift a couple of years ago, looked worse than that!

Hate to break your heart, but read my post on Buffalo...

Well I use to drive a truck and I have been in Buffalo. I respect and have sympathy for anyone who could live in that "Lake affect" snow and 4 & 5 feet at a time. :bowdown: But this is IOWA! :yikes: It shouldn't be like this. :yikes: And I am getting to OLD for this crap! :backinmyday:

And YES that is an Intrepid. I was going to draw a face on it but I gave that thought up since I can't draw worth a hoot. :whistling:

Bryan

I was called out of the coffee shop this morning by the wife to pull out some kid off the road. I drive 3/4 of a mile with JD plow him out, pull him out and got NADA for it! Ah, the joys of winter. Good Samaritan my $$$ its cold out there.:rotfl::rotfl: Gotta admit though that you or I couldn't carve the snow as beautiful as the wind can. The snow has aerodynamically streamlined your car.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

Here is what I played with for 8 hours today.

It was still coming when these pics were taken.

Since Monday we got around 30 inches, with 50-60mph wind.

Notice the trash can in front of the red truck, It is 55 inches tall.

I was to pooped to take some after shoveling pics.

I was called out of the coffee shop this morning by the wife to pull out some kid off the road. I drive 3/4 of a mile with JD plow him out, pull him out and got NADA for it! Ah, the joys of winter. Good Samaritan my $$$ its cold out there.:rotfl::rotfl: Gotta admit though that you or I couldn't carve the snow as beautiful as the wind can. The snow has aerodynamically streamlined your car.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

I have only ever allowed one person to pay me for pulling them out of the snow.

But he was such a jerk that I made him pay cash up front. It was a funny story though.