Wow, sorry to hear that, Scott. Sure am glad that didn't happen on the covered bridge ride a few weeks back. Better to have that green stream running down your driveway at home than running down a narrow country road in Ohio!!!

Hopefully someone will have one that they can help you out with.

Joe

Hey Mother

I'd check with Zdeno Cycle Salvage in Kitchener, they've got an absolutely huge inventory, was in there last week to look for an exhaust collector box for a 1st Gen Venture, he had one that looked new for $170. I'm sure I saw more than a couple of rads on the shelf.

www.zdenocycle.ca

If you need any help, either picking it up, or installing it, give me a shout, I'll be more than glad to give a hand.

Jim

i knew if i posted here, i would get a response. my pm box is flowing with people selling parts, and great leads on where to go, then my phone rings, long distance east coast USA, and a rad from an 89 will be in the mail over the next couple of days at a fair price.

thanks to all, this site is the bestest. :whistling:

(that means even better than the best, right Carl)

cheers, Scott

i knew if i posted here, i would get a response. my pm box is flowing with people selling parts, and great leads on where to go, then my phone rings, long distance east coast USA, and a rad from an 89 will be in the mail over the next couple of days at a fair price.

thanks to all, this site is the bestest. :whistling:

(that means even better than the best, right Carl)

cheers, Scott

Guess your solution saves me from stopping at Zdeno for yah !

Carl you were so helpful this time. Guess the last time you wanted him out of your driveway :sign20:

Brad

and the funny part was, i was going to go to Carls for a visit, a coffee and pick up some steaks and then go to BRadT to use his BBQ. oh well, i had a TV dinner instead.

You know where the BBQ is. But remember button 6 on the white phone is my cell, let me know when they will be ready.

BRad

and the funny part was, i was going to go to Carls for a visit, a coffee and pick up some steaks and then go to BRadT to use his BBQ. oh well, i had a TV dinner instead.

Heck with goin' to Brad's, we could have cooked it up right here and enjoyed a real meal, course then Brad would have been sulking and we'd have to go there to make him feel better. Oh well, next time.

I had been smelling antifreeze off and on for a few days. Then, as lonestarmedic and I stopped for gas on his way out of town, I had steam coming up. I went home and pulled the radiator cover off and ran it up to temp. Sure enough, it was oozing out the fins in front. I thought about calling a rad shop to see what they would charge to fix it, or make a post similar to mother's. Then I remembered that I had a tube of AlumaSeal sitting around. Thought "What the heck!" and put about a quarter of it in, fired it up and rode. I left the cover off for a couple of days and so far, a week later, it's holding.

I hope it will stay good, if not, I'll be coming back here!