IGNORED

International motorcycle show in Novi mi

adventurer 08

Ours is Jan 20-23 ... at $13 bucks admission plus $5 for parking ... think I'll pass .... again!

For anyone who wants to save a buck here is an email I got from Flo ----

http://emailimages2.progressive.com/Images/Uber/proglogoblue.png

Save on International Motorcycle Show tickets!

Get your exclusive, online-only discounted tickets right now.

And keep an eye on your snail mail -- your formal invitation's headed your way, and it's bringing a bunch of Progressive VIP perks with it.

See you at the show!

Show information:

When: January 07 to 09, 2011

Where: Rock Financial Showplace

46100 Grand River Ave.

Novi, MI 48374

Get your online-only $4 discount:

1. Visit motorcycleshows.com.

2. Click on Buy Tickets.

3. Enter promo code: PROMI548.

4. Purchase your discounted ticket(s).

http://emailimages2.progressive.com/Images/Uber/Flo_IMS.jpg

I've got no idea if the promo code will work more than once. First come, first served. I'll bet the code is good for the other shows too......

Just got mine for free, 101.1 wrif was giving them away today. Just had to send Anne Carlini an email with a reason they should give them to you. I called Kelly and had her do it ,since she sits in front of a pc. I told her to give her the dog with the head out the window thing . So she did and added it was my cheesey idea. Got a laugh out of them at the wrif. So now just 5 bucks for parking. Its fun to get stuff for free.

So now just 5 bucks for parking. Its fun to get stuff for free.

Funny thing, even free stuff ends up costing you money at the end of the day. :think:

I think the Kawi still has your name on it. Maybe something else will interest you :rotf:

Brad

We won't be going now....Beth has been sick in bed/couch since Tuesday...pretty miserable flu bug. She's feeling better today, but not going to put here through a bike show after such a tough week.

Have fun!

gunk[/quote

I guess thats the reason we didn't see you there today. Hope Beth is feeling better. Show was better than last year but not as good as in the past. I wanted to see the new BMW but they were not there. We'll be seeing you two around I hope.

John & sandy