IGNORED

I must apologize

Wolf

I feel I have to apologize as I have let some members down in areas in which I had not meant to.

These last few months, particularly, the last couple of weeks have been very bad for me and I am not able to get my head straight. As much as I hate to air my dirty laundry so to speak, Clare and I have gone our separate ways, and I am stuck in a hotel room in Beaumont, TX, far from home for the holidays. I have lost my best friend, my confidant, and a large piece of myself in the process. So, here I am in TX, licking my wounds and trying to heal.

I will say that I brought a large part of this upon myself, and will forever be kicking myself for it. That being said, no cheating, beating, or anything of the sort.

I am sorry to have laid this upon all of you, but I know longer have the strength to carry it on my own. I hope you understand, and those that I have made promises to, please understand as I ask your forgiveness.

Rob Wynn

No need to apologize..Life deals all of us set backs,some self caused some not..I will be home for New Years day and we will be having a traditional New Years dinner and also closer to you is WilsonTAMU83 who is or has invited folks to his home for New Years Dinner..I would be there but I will be returning to work after nearly 5 months of being off on the 2nd AM. If you remain in Texas we have a lot of great members here that will be there for you if needed.

As like has been said, things happen in life, best we can do is try and learn from them and be stronger for it. You are more them welcome to come out to our house for Christmas Dinner, we have plenty and there will only be 4 of us here, please don`t think that you would be impossing no one should be alone on Christmas and you are more then welcome to come on out. Plus, the Squid man is coming out Sunday to help rip my bike apart, and we all know what fun that is. My cell is in my profile or drop me a PM.

Kreg

I'm very sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have walked the walk you are now walking, and I can assure you there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your head held high and dig in you will make it, one day at a time brother. God Bless you!

Guest scarylarry

Rob I have read this and reread it..

I don't know if you remember me we, I met with ya'll this past summer at the star bucks in Front Royal, we have the same bike color and year..

We all been there I was and was slam very very hard, I have a 17 yr old daughter that was 12 when we split up she was my very best friend and we did everything together, my daughter was the reason I stopped riding cause of the danger involved, since our divorce 5 yrs ago me and her don't speak and when we do it is anger leash out at me..

I hit rock bottom over this in a mental frame, and it is a wonder I didn't lose my job over it..

Well there was a great light at the end of that tunnel and her name is Pam from Va. though it still hurts over my daughter slaming me, I have over came what needed to be and my friend I know you can do the same, we talk that day and I walked away knowing that you are good friend and strong enough to bring yourself up..

Remember you are not alone here..

Rob,

I too have been where you are and thought my life had come to an end. Let me assure you that is the last thing that will happen. I had just gotten back on my feet and living alone when the most wonderful person in the world came into my life, I won't say by accident because I feel it was meant to be. We never know why things happen to us but my divorce turned out to be the best thing that could have happen, otherwise I would never have met the love of my life. We have been married now for 20 years and are as happy as we were the first day. So just look at the your situation as a chance for a fresh start and get out there live life. You have friends here so take advantage of them and cheer up, things will get better.

Hey Rob,

VR.ORG is a family. And as it is with all families, we accept each other, "bumps" and all.

You have a friend here in Pa. I hope that the new year brings you nothing but good things. We can not change the things that have happened in the past, we can only strive to do better in the future, that's why LOVE is a 4 letter word, like work, not a 3 letter word like fun, or sex. Seems like you have to work at it all the time.

Earl

All of the above advice is repeated by me. PLUS that pre-Christmas is the worst time for such a thing to happen. But these days, it does happen at the drop of a hat. Secondly, there are always TWO sides of responsibility to such seperations. In time, and perhaps a lot of time, ... this too will pass. On your part the best moves you can make is just what you are doing now, reaching out to friends, forcing yourself to be with people rather than to recluse to just being by yourself. Take care of your health, ... and hang in there. Write all of us here often.

Prayers from one who has been there.

Jack Tharp

aka

DePreach

Thank you all for the kind words. All of them true! I hit rock bottom tonite over something stupid, and as I hope the worst is behind me, I do have to move forward and find my own piece.

Funny how some people can change with the flip of a coin. I believe I am so much better off knowing now, than another 5 years down the road. I have made mistakes in this relationship, but I have learned from them as well.

Of course I remember you Larry, that party was the start of the down hill slide for some reason.

As for the Christmas invites, I truly appreciate them, more than you know, but as for now, I must clear my head in my way. Work is going great, and I have met a couple of really good people at work. I have a chance to stay here for good if I like, and that is something I am considering.

Glad to hear that your working it out in your head, a mind is a terrible thing, or can be at times...the offer stands, or if ya just want to get together for a cup. Take care,

Kreg

Thank you all for the kind words. All of them true! I hit rock bottom tonite over something stupid, and as I hope the worst is behind me, I do have to move forward and find my own piece.

Funny how some people can change with the flip of a coin. I believe I am so much better off knowing now, than another 5 years down the road. I have made mistakes in this relationship, but I have learned from them as well.

Of course I remember you Larry, that party was the start of the down hill slide for some reason.

As for the Christmas invites, I truly appreciate them, more than you know, but as for now, I must clear my head in my way. Work is going great, and I have met a couple of really good people at work. I have a chance to stay here for good if I like, and that is something I am considering.

Guest scarylarry

Pam move here and loves the less brutal winters and Tx. does have great weather and awesome tex mex...

Less than three months ago I was divorced after 41 years. We all make mistakes and sometimes try to make things work that were not ment to be. This great family was very important to me and I will never forget them. I have also been fortunate to have met a very special person and look forward to the future.

Hang in there and be positive, you may be surprised some day as to how good life can be.

RandyA

I realized today that I am trying to hold on to the woman I loved. She no longer exists as I knew her, so holding has become futile. There will be someone else, someone better, who will get the best of me.

Thanks for the kind words Skydoc, as you are one of the ones I was speaking of in the beginning.

I would love to meet for coffee Kreg, I am not sure where Waller is, but I bet I can find it. I am need of some strong coffee anyway.

Can't help you out with the separation thing, never had to go through that, so I might say I feel for you, and that I do, but I really don't know what it is. But when troubled times are in the offering, the best thing to do, is to look for a Higher Power than ones self. He's there to help you and guide you, all you need to do is ask. He designed you and made you, so He knows just what you need to help you along.

I am about 45 m iles west of Houston on hwy290, we are having a mini maint day this Sunday to change a shock and what ever. Just give me a shout. we are also going to RockPort on the 21st for a bigger maint.Day. more then welcome to ride with us.

I realized today that I am trying to hold on to the woman I loved. She no longer exists as I knew her, so holding has become futile. There will be someone else, someone better, who will get the best of me.

Thanks for the kind words Skydoc, as you are one of the ones I was speaking of in the beginning.

I would love to meet for coffee Kreg, I am not sure where Waller is, but I bet I can find it. I am need of some strong coffee anyway.

I too am not sure how I missed this thread till now. I only meet aamcotrans once last year at riderduke's BBQ meet and eat. I left a cruel and unforgiving woman, and soon became an OutKast of CMA when I choose to enter a relationship with another instead of returning to "fix" what could never be fixed. But some great Venturerider people hung with me thru it. You would probably remember my girlfriend from the BBQ event, with the "red" hair accents and on crutches. We are married now, and loving life.

Hang in there.

Co-incidently, we are considering relocating to TX. Maybe we will see you again!

Prayers

OutKast & Kitty

Rob,

Sorry to hear of your situation, but other here have sent the same sentiment that I share. Life doesn't always work how we would like, but it WILL get better. Beaumont is about 100 miles East of Lonna and myself as were just north of Houston in the Conroe area. As it is with all VR members, the door is open and your more than welcome to shoot over this way. If you need some nice riding to clear your head I know of a few roads that will cure that itch. Phone # is in the profile and if you decide to stay down here, we'll be looking forward to seeing you more often :thumbsup2:

Just an update.

This separation has become very dirty on her end. I had agreed to every financial aspect that she wanted me to pay, but then she got a lawyer. Needless to say, it has now become warfare, as they expected me to roll over and show my belly. To top it all off, Clare will no longer speak with me, and her attorney has asked me to sign off on her getting a restraining order against myself. They asked because they can not get one against me as I have never done anything to warrant it.

In a nut shell, I hate to burden all of you with this, but to be hones with out the possibility of venting, I may have gone insane already.

Thank you all for the posts and e-mails. It's amazing how much taller you can feel with so many shoulders to carry you.

Rob

Do NOT sign off on a restraining order. No reason she needs that, especially if you are still in TX. It will hang on your record forever. If something does happen, police will automatically take her side if she has one on record. It is about impossible for her to get one as long as you do not threaten her.

Hang in there. Be fair, but hold your ground.

Prayers

I am with OutKast on this one. If the judge will not sign off, then you do not need too neither.

Besides, I thought you two were not married, so not sure how your ending up paying for this.

Just do not doing anything stupid, keep your nose clean, and if she got a lawyer, then get one yourself.