IGNORED

From the heart

BIG TOM

First let me wish you all a very 'MERRY CHRISTMAS" from Taters and myself. I personally want to thank all of you for being part of my extended family. I want to thank the NY gang for putting up with me and for all the help throughout the year with with my annual rally and for their contributions in making ALL our rides and meet and eats a success. (this includes my friend north of the border !). Taters and I have made some truly wonderful everlasting friends here...From all the wonderful people we have met at MD, our rides and m&e's, thank you for being such a joy to be around.. If I have ever posted anything that offended you I am truly sorry, that was never my intent and I ask your forgiveness...Sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain works...Freebird what can I say, did you ever realize the impact you would have on peoples lives when you started this forum? I don't think so...So again "THANK YOU ALL" for being such great friends, for making me laugh when I'm having a bad day, for making me cry when I think I'M going thru hard times, for reminding me what true friendship is all about, and for humbling me with all your acts of kindness toward each other...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...:2cents:

Edited by BIG TOM

Dang there he goes getting all sappy. Ok we know you're up to something Tom. So is it something you're gonna do to somebody or something you've already done that we haven't heard about yet? Maybe you want something like help with one of them things you're up to? Guess we'll find out in the new year.

Back at you and Taters!!!!!

Margaret the innocent one :innocent:

Nice insight Tom, and I couldn't agree with you more. Don and I have talked before on just what you mentioned, this site has surpassed his wildest imagination. I too have made many, what I hope, lifelong friends...you and Vic are a part of that.

This place is like Karma, you recieve more than you give, atleast that is how it's been for myself and Lonna. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for several of the members down here in Texas. I pass your wishes right back to you both, and I look forward to seeing you 2 again next year :thumbsup2:

Dang there he goes getting all sappy. Ok we know you're up to something Tom. So is it something you're gonna do to somebody or something you've already done that we haven't heard about yet? Maybe you want something like help with one of them things you're up to? Guess we'll find out in the new year.

Can't I just be nice without you looking to start trouble for my sweet,humble,kind,honest,loyal,apple pie eating, and trustworthy self..... huh ? :usa:

[/

:santa: merry christmas to you big tom and taters.

i too have been blessed by the wonderfull brothers and sisters here.

i have been here now a little over a year. and i have seen how the wonderfull pepole. help when your down or just need a prayer or two.

god bless each and every one of you.

Can't I just be nice without you looking to start trouble for my sweet,humble,kind,honest,loyal,apple pie eating, and trustworthy self..... huh ? :usa:

I'd say sure but it is you Tom, so I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to ya.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret