IGNORED

A Marine merry Christmas

kenw

About time we start taking our lives back! The politicions sure don"t care!!!!!

P.s.my feelings only!!!

Subject: Marine Stabbed at Best Buy by suspected shoplifter!

November 27, 2010

Associated Press

AUGUSTA, Ga. - A U.S. Marine reservist collecting toys for children was stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in eastern Georgia.

Best Buy sales manager Orvin Smith told The Augusta Chronicle that man was seen on surveillance cameras Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the Augusta store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four Marines collecting toys for the service branch's "Toys For Tots" program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back. The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises
he
obtained when he fell,
trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

The suspect, whose name was not released, was held until police arrived. The Richmond County Sheriff's office said it is investigating.

>

>

> Rick Smythe

Chaplain

> Marine Corps League

> St Charles County Detachment 725

>

>

Semper Fi

This appears to be a clear violation of the Posse Commitatus Act. The poor victim will now need to get an attorney and sue the Federal Govt, The Marine Corp, the Marines involved, Best Buy and the EMT folks that took him to the hospital. With any luck he should also be eligable to start collected SSD payments due to his grevious injuries which will prevent him from ever working again.

Ain't this a great country.... :rotfl:

This appears to be a clear violation of the Posse Commitatus Act. The poor victim will now need to get an attorney and sue the Federal Govt, The Marine Corp, the Marines involved, Best Buy and the EMT folks that took him to the hospital. With any luck he should also be eligable to start collected SSD payments due to his grevious injuries which will prevent him from ever working again.

Ain't that about the truth! Would have liked been there so he could have sued me too. I ain't got nothing!!! I could have taken the blame!!

Dont forget the free medical ins. too:doh:

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell, trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

I would have left him lay in the street and seem how far the little bugger could have crawled with the other Marines watching him try to escape. Hope he has a nice Christmas in jail.

Hope the Marines are doing OK and they didn't ruffle their uniforms. I guess I wouldn't want to fall anywhere near those Marines. LOL
:missingtooth:

Made my entire day. As the proud parent of a career Marine w/18 years of service (and a Marine daughter in law with 13 years of service) it brightened my day. Makes ya wonder about the IQ of our shoplifter though....I've been around a lot of Marines. Wonderful guys (and girls), inevitably courteous and respectful and great friends..Also, perhaps the last folks in the world you'd want to PO.

:innocent-emoticon:

I think that the article has been amplified. I when I read it in the paper it did not list any injuries to the perpetrator.

This e mail is to new for Snopes.com to have an article on it, so you should read the real article at a news website like CBS HERE.

I am PROWD that they stopped the shoplifter and it deepley saddends me that one of these brave Marines was injured.

I wish more people would lend a hand when something is not right. we would have zero crime.

Whether the perpetrator had any injuries or not at least he didn't make a clean get away. He might think before he tries something like this again. :sign busted:

Semper Fi

C.R.

I suspect the thief isn't going anywhere for a long time. assault with a deadly weapon causing injury during the commission of a crime. The taxpayers will be picking up the tab for his Christmas dinner.

The suspect should learn to tie his shoe laces better, you can trip over them things and hurt yourself if you're not careful. and for gods sake i keep telling them to pull up your damn pants. there never learn do they? those marines i bet keept trying to help him up maybe he had to many 40 oz drinks that day too?

About time we start taking our lives back! The politicions sure don"t care!!!!!

P.s.my feelings only!!!

NOT JUST YOURS

SSD payments due to his grevious injuries which will prevent him from ever working again.

He probably wasn't working in the first place

I am PROWD that they stopped the shoplifter and it deepley saddends me that one of these brave Marines was injured.

I wish more people would lend a hand when something is not right. we would have zero crime.

People are not allowed to lend a hand. The government is afraid if the crime rate drops , so will the jobs for the legal profession.