IGNORED

Houstonites...Turkey day in Conroe

Squidley

Just want to give out an offer to any of our members (be it here in Texas or any other place close by) that may not have plans for Thanksgiving. Lonna is like a Ninja in the kitchen, she loves to cook the big holiday meals, actually gets put out a bit when she can't do it

:confused24:

We have been very blessed this year with work and monies coming in. We have a ham and I will be deep frying a turkey and the fixins will come along for the ride. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come over, I know there will be enough food to feed an army. I very sincerely extend this offer to come to our home and share in Thanksgiving with us.

PM me if your interested and I can send you an address :)

OH SURE!

now that everyone is committed to family members who won't take NO for an answer, you come out with this generous offer!!

talk about a day late and a dollar short!

lol

seriously , though, only on vr.org, will you ever get an invitation ,like this one!

Squid, YOU DA MAN, (but we all know that Lonna is the boss!):bowdown:

just jt

What a great offer, does Lonna know about this?? We are still in limbo, not sure if we will be blessed with the Grandson or not, but we may stop by to say howdy..

Yeah...the Kitchen Ninja knows

:) Janets always welcome at the house, your welcome to drive here there :stickpoke:

Hmmm, if I leave now, I can miss the 20d temps coming my way, the in-laws all day, the shopping on Friday, get some of Lonnas cooking and cheesecake,,,,,,,,,

Sounds like a win-win situation!!!!!!! :178: :clap2:

We have a spare room for you, although you might have an issue getting Rose to let you back in the house when you return

:doh:

Very tempting Brad, very tempting. And I see there's a space shuttle landing pad right south of your town too. Maybe in Feb. on our way to Kerrville.

Looking forward to seeing you and Mary again my friend!

Just want to put out also that showing up can be a last minute deal. You dont have to let us know, there will be plenty of food and the door, as always, is open. If plans fall through for anyone with their dinner date....just show up and we'll take care of the rest

:thumbsup2:

Very tempting Brad, very tempting. And I see there's a space shuttle landing pad right south of your town too. Maybe in Feb. on our way to Kerrville.

Gary,

FYI- I have stayed in that RV park with my Shuttle. Nice little place, easy in and out, level sites, quite, fishing out the front door and about 10 min. to Brad & Lonna's

Brad, what a great offer, Thanks. You and Lonna are great to open your home. Wish we could stop by, I am working evening shift all this week, will be taking Mollie to her sisters before work since she can't drive yet. Have a Happy turkey day. I couldn't wait, smoked a big bird yesterday.

Just want to put out also that showing up can be a last minute deal. You dont have to let us know, there will be plenty of food and the door, as always, is open. If plans fall through for anyone with their dinner date....just show up and we'll take care of the rest

:thumbsup2:

As of today(Tuesday) I am pretty much locked into plans here in Lake Charles. If anything changes tho I know how to get to Conroe and the scoot is raring to go! Of course I'll call ya to let you and Lonna know if I'm on my way....and of course take any last minute orders for pygmies.:p

Boomer....who hopes everyone has a great Thganksgiving no matter where they are for the day!!:smile5:

I guess all the Moderators are mad at me!! Didn't see my name in the invites.....:crying::crying:

Maybe I'll learn to keep my mouth shut? Not in this lifetime.

If you leave now Dan, you can be here by Thursday

:whistling:

Can't make it any more of an invite than that :stickpoke: we'll have a spot set at the table for you :)

If you leave now Dan, you can be here by Thursday

:whistling:

Can't make it any more of an invite than that

:stickpoke: we'll have a spot set at the table for you :)

Wish I could make that trip buddy but house is full of varmits!!! Got to stay and rule the roost!

Besides I ride a 1st Gen. Could probally make it by Wed!!!:whistling: