IGNORED

Here we go again and its not winter yet

BIG TOM

I'm already getting bored and feel it won't be long before I get into some type of trouble some way, some how...Hmmmmm..what can I do to keep myself occupied?...and "WHY"would I want to start something .....yes, WHY.........?:whistling: :fnd_(16):
I feel your pain..Yes its WINTER again! Tough times ahead for sure.

Don't be screwing around with the ice cream manufacturers Big Tom....we won't stand for it!! Leave the good stuff alone, we all need it, want it....and will quickly become cantankerous and probably verbally abusive if you go that route. Hang in there, spring is just around the corner....only 5 shooooooooooooort months or so. Go walk the dog.....wax your eavestroughs.....buy some ice melter.......wax your snow shovels......do SOMETHING....but leave the ice cream alone!

gunk:stickpoke::smile5:

God!!! That is why I love Texas!!!! I ride year round. Sure it gets cool during the winter (if you can call it that) but nothing a leather jacket and chaps can't solve. Went on a nice ride with club members this morning into the hill country around part of the Guadalupe River temp was about 45 this am, sunshine what more could anyone ask for!!

Rick

Tom, Tom, Tom. WHY did you have to go there already??????

It ain't THAT cold out there yet! Why don't you just put on an extra jacket and go take a spin around the block?

And,,,,, WHY is there only 6 of us who remember what's going on??

I at least thought Mini would grasp what is happening here............:bang head: :bang head: :witch_brew:

Guest RawHide

and let's all talk about spring and ideas to make each regional Meet N Eat different from this pass season! WHY are we all asking, let's get off our butts and start brain storming...that is WHY we are having this discuss...Do you understand WHY now???

:stickpoke:

WHY do I always have to think of things to do?

and let's all talk about spring and ideas to make each regional Meet N Eat different from this pass season! WHY are we all asking, let's get off our butts and start brain storming...that is WHY we are having this discuss...Do you understand WHY now???

:stickpoke:

WHY do I always have to think of things to do?

I don't know WHY???

Guest RawHide
WHY do I always have to think of things to do? [/quote FROM RAWHIDE ]

WHAT...???? :think:

Remember WHY being DIFFICULT is natural to YOU! That is WHY never mind the WHAT, SHEEESH Cant you remember :think:

WHY wasn't anyone riding today I was 27 degrees at the start and it warmed up to a balmy 34.................... :)

Its gonna warm up to 60 all this week..yep, already made plans for Thursday with Buffalo Bodnar and Bongo (working for the government is great).......It aint over till ...ah, you know..:biker: :fnd_(16):