IGNORED

Hiyas!!

VTirelli

Doing me 'every once in a while' check in.

Haven't had a lot of spare time....Retirement is a real time consumer........I heard from the couple that bought my '05, they've put about 10,000 miles in her since March and are still going strong.....still thinking about if I want to replace her but I'm not so sure....Long Island is such a dangerous place to ride and there are only so many places that you can go on a day ride....I DO have another project (pictured below) - 67 GTO ..something that I've always wanted, an old muscle car.......its keeping me busy but we love it. Also keeping busy with my grandson...he was 6 months old yesterday and is quite the little man (also pictured below)....Hope everyone is doing well....stay warm this winter!!

vIN

Looks like you are having a lot of fun. We do miss you around here. Great looking car and grandson. The '67 GTOs and Chevelles were two of my all time favorites.

If you ever need somebody to baby sit, just let me know.

(I'm talking about the CAR, not the grandson) :whistling:

Is that a Tri-power air cleaner I see under that hood? Auto or manual tranny? Nice car, had a 67 Tempest that I played around with back in the day. Grandson is lucky to have you to raise him. Take him for a ride and ingrain that early American muscle into him.

I had a '66 Tempest (326) 4-door,that I put a '66 Tri-Power set up on. That really woke up that little motor. 2-1/2" dual glass pack exhaust helped too. That was back in the day when a service station attendant would still offer to check you oil. Wish I had a camera for the expression on their faces when they opened the hood :yikes: and gazed upon those 3 little chrome air filters!!!

My '67 Tempest was the first car that I actually did any customizing on. Didn't do anything to the engine but had the interior rolled and tucked, vinyl roof (remember those?), Fenton Gyro mag wheels...not to mention the great Ranger Mini 8 tape deck mounted under the dash. Ahhhhhhhhh.........those were the days. I worked for Gibson's Discount Center my last two years of high school. We ran those Ranger Mini 8 tape players on sale once a month for $19.99. There is no telling how many of those things I sold.

Hey Vin, glad to hear from you and see all is good. Darryl is loving the trailer and is putting it to good use..that was one deal you gave him. Wish I has the extra cash at the time.. Don't be such a stranger around here....great pics of the car and grandchild. keep in touch, we always like to hear from ya and if you are thinking of getting another bike, you can keep it here :whistling: I'll take care of it for ya:yikes: :biker:

If and when I can find one and afford one, my dream car is a Buick Wildcat. I love the lines and the name. Never knew of them til hubby ran to the store one day and parked next to one and got all the info before he went in. I think in many cases the old cars are the best and are better than the newer ones. Only major problem with the bigger older cars is finding parking! just my :2cents:

My '67 Tempest was the first car that I actually did any customizing on. Didn't do anything to the engine but had the interior rolled and tucked, vinyl roof (remember those?), Fenton Gyro mag wheels...not to mention the great Ranger Mini 8 tape deck mounted under the dash. Ahhhhhhhhh.........those were the days. I worked for Gibson's Discount Center my last two years of high school. We ran those Ranger Mini 8 tape players on sale once a month for $19.99. There is no telling how many of those things I sold.

Yea but did ya have the reverb mounted under the tape deck:rasberry: