IGNORED

I was thing of getting a Goldwing for next bike.

Michael_Bishop

I was thing my nex bike I might get a Goldwing. For some reason I was looking on Greg List. I ran across this add. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/1932148949.html It look like a good price for the condition it looks like it in $5300. I look at the retail value up on KBB $6565 and Trade in value (Good Condition) $4525. The Voyager kit is $4095 Which I would take off and store it So I email the guy no phone number on the add. I was going to go look at it. But the bike is not in Indy it in Montana.

Here is the email the seller sent me.

Hello,

I am selling this motorcycle because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The motorcycle has 28,788 miles, year 1996

It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $5,300.The motorcycle is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Regards,

Daniel Swaine

If it is not a scam and some knew of someone that wanted a Voyager Kit for a Wing. You colud sell the kit and have a nice Goldwing could be a good deal. I just want buy anything like that of the net unless I can see and ride it.

I was thinking I would get it for a second bike.

Guest scarylarry

If they are not where they are listed to be at, then most likely a scam...I would ask to see the bike before I handed any money over...That would tell you if it is a scam or not...

Reply and tell them you have a friend in that city who will check it out for you....if he gives you the run around....RUN!

They run the same scam with estate size tractors

Tell him you have a brother that is a police officer there that wants to look at it for you and see what response you get. Yeah, this came thru a couple of month's ago.

RandyA