IGNORED

Browsing the watering hole

bj66

I got in the house late tonight and was just checking out the watering hole. Sitting in the chair with the lights out listening to BTO Not Fragile, thinking to myself IT DONT GET BETTER THAN THIS. Then I thought, what if it did. What songs would be better than that. Any ideas for the next time im sitting in the dark........:680:

I am a "night owl", Jean is not! I have a 9 speaker audio system on the main computer in our house, (for DVD's) sitting late at night, with the lights down low, reading choise posts, Dark Side of the Moon, STILL after all these years runs chills down my back.

Old Hippy's never die, they just just become VentureRiders! :Laugh:

Earl

How 'bout Marshall Tucker Band, Clapton in any form, Led Zeplin, and any good Delta blues? Toss in a supply or Creedence Clearwater and Stepenwolf, too. :bluesbrother:

if you want to listen to some cool stuff check out live from daryls house on the internet. You can see what Daryl Hall has been up to. There must be 30 episodes on there or so. You can listen to them all for free! There is something on there for everybody.