IGNORED

Friend killed on bike

Fish

The man that ran over my son's friend is not a responsible adult. He has been arrested for drugs and killed his own young daughter while drag racing with her in the car and it crashed. Word is at the time of this accident, there was an arrest warrant out for him anyway. We are all hoping vehicular man slaughter is added to his list of troubles.

So Gil, when did you change your screen name?

Prayers and thoughts out to the family, almost happened to me last week up in Anderson, guy came up past me on my left, saw a train up ahead, and with me right next to him he decided he was going to turn right right in front of me! Thank the Lord for the V4 power as thats all that saved me. I didn't stop because I was afraid I might not be able to stop beating him senseless. I bet he missed the left rear corner of my bike by only a couple of inches!! Took me 45 minutes to calm down after that.

Just reminds us all to keep our eye on that rear view mirror! From this sight I have learned to always try to have an escape rout planned, ... and I angle for it.

What a tradgedy and waste of life, for him, and his family, as well as all who knew him and loved him as a friend.

Prayerfully,

JackZ