IGNORED

Went and did it now

muffinman

Well I might need a place to set up the new bunkhouse travel trailer I just ordered if Mini gets mad at me when she gets back from the store.

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

We are finally going to be able to go camping without sleeping on the ground even got the ac duct for her so now I guess I need to find a lightweight ac in case we wind up camping somewhere that is to hot for her I dont care for ac but gotta keep the mini cool.

Jeff

Habib the unemployed tent trailer buyer

Hey you can come up here to set up camp in my back yard.

Wisconsin should get you far enough away to get her yelling down to a tolerable level. It MIGHT also be far enough to be out of range for any projectiles she may feel inclined to launch.:duck:

Well otherwise have fun with it.

Yeah some of you know better then that. He was gonna get a used one I told him to get a new one. Figured it was the least I could do for him. :whistling: I mean he was gone a year and I did get the new truck. Besides I like camping, would be nice to sleep up off the ground. Only thing is I won't be able to reach the floor from the bed. Oh well.

Oh and Skid he doesn't have it yet he just ordered it. But if you'd like to see what it'll be like here's the link to the website. Oh and if you were at MD or Asheville you saw Dave's which is kinda what we're getting but in blue.

http://www.bf-specialties.com/

Margaret

Well I might need a place to set up the new bunkhouse travel trailer I just ordered if Mini gets mad at me when she gets back from the store.

We are finally going to be able to go camping without sleeping on the ground even got the ac duct for her so now I guess I need to find a lightweight ac in case we wind up camping somewhere that is to hot for her I dont care for ac but gotta keep the mini cool.

Jeff

Congrats on the purchase.Now if you only had a 2nd Gen to pull it with.:buttkick:

I don't know how you are having this thing delivered but the offer still stands.

BOO

Jeff

Thats a nice camping unit. The only thing that prevented us getting that one was the add a room didnt have a floor and we needed that.

I really like the braking system they have should you choose to order it. It is expensive but seems the bees knees for small trailers.

Thanks Boo I might be taking you up on the offer as we are gonna do a local pickup looks like hte weekend of the 18th at this point just got to wait for them to let us know when it will be ready.

No electric brakes for me on this one havent needed them yet on any of the loads I have towed and if I do want them I can add them later easy enough.

Mini had actually been real good about this as she sent them a check for the deposit as soon as she got home we had been talking about this for a few months I even let her tell me what I was gonna get LOL

Jeff