IGNORED

The Butt Butler is "Out" for a while

Rick Butler

Yeah,

You guessed it.....Linda and I are leaving for a long ride. We are taking a group on a trip to Northern California for 3 weeks and won't be back home until Sept 18th.

So the set of seats that Dave Van Curler is sending me, will be the last ones that I'll have time to rework before I leave out Sept 1st. So if any of you want me to rework a seat (s), you will have to wait until after Sept 18th.

This is usually the slow time of the year for my seat work, but you would have thought that I was having a sale on RSTD seats, where I've reworked 4 sets in the last week or so, not to mention a few pillow tops and a Vulkin?

So I'll let you know when I'm back,

Rick

have a great safe trip Rick. I have a Vulcan seat for you when you return. We are building a new bike for my son so I won't need the Intruder seat done I told you about when I was at your house getting my Venture seat done. Like night and day on that seat by the way, great work and thanks again. I'll get with you when you return.

Wow! Thank goodness I finally got off my butt and sent you my seat last week. It would have been bad if I sent it out this week and you weren't there for three weeks! We leave for Yellowstone on the 10th of Sept. and I really don't think I would like to ride that far without a seat! Looking forward to getting mine back this week and givin it a try.

Yeah,

You guessed it.....Linda and I are leaving for a long ride. We are taking a group on a trip to Northern California for 3 weeks and won't be back home until Sept 18th.

So the set of seats that Dave Van Curler is sending me, will be the last ones that I'll have time to rework before I leave out Sept 1st. So if any of you want me to rework a seat (s), you will have to wait until after Sept 18th.

This is usually the slow time of the year for my seat work, but you would have thought that I was having a sale on RSTD seats, where I've reworked 4 sets in the last week or so, not to mention a few pillow tops and a Vulkin?

So I'll let you know when I'm back,

Rick

hey rick, can you firm up a driver seat on an 08 nomad? i need more support on the cheeks. bill

Have a great time Rick, good to see that name posting from time to time. You folks be safe and enjoy your trip, I love that area of California Hwy 299 out of Redding or 36 out of Red Bluff are awesome!

Just got back into the house from doing this ride this weekend, Squid - that is an awesome area up there!!!

Rick - where ya going to be - maybe couple of us could hook up with ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...