IGNORED

C-YA

PITBULL

I must have missed something here. At first I thought that he had a Harley and got bent at the last round of banter but I see he bought a Yamaha. Not sure if he bent but he dont know the rules. Its like the Mafia. Once you are a Venturerider you never get out. Shoot even if I sell my bike I will still have the Royal Star" Mako"!

wow...what happened PittBull.. ??

According to your last post you were selling your 1st gen..

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15735

Sure hope it didnt make you THAT mad when you found out what a 1st gen is really worth..

:rotf::stirthepot: :sign just kidding::sign just kidding:

Sure hope this is only a joke...and we will be seeing you again soon!!!!

ECK YOU GOTA STOP PICKING ON THESE 1st gen FELLAS YOUR GONA RUNEM ALL OFF:no-no-no::no-no-no::rotf:

I'll keep this in mind! If I ever decide to leave the VR family, I'll just sneak quietly out the back door!

uhhhhhhh apparently someone didn't tell you about the back door guard......and let me tell you........they dress in pink.........and .....well......I just can't tell you the rest..........but I have warned you....:rotf::rotf:

uhhhhhhh apparently someone didn't tell you about the back door guard......and let me tell you........they dress in pink.........and .....well......I just can't tell you the rest..........but I have warned you....:rotf::rotf:

My mother will tell you - I have, or had, ways of sneaking out! But warning is duly noted!