IGNORED

Wildhair39 Cycle repair Fund

buddy

I wanted to see if we can help Lowell out on his cycle repairs.

As most know Lowell has done a lot for our family and being at most every event we had and being our ambassador for Venturerider.org

Please lets show Lowell how much he means to us!!.

I would like to help out by giving some money to help him get his cycle fixed. as of right now 300.00 is needed for the cycle repairs but extra is also needed for gas as well to get his bike there in TN for the repairs. Most of us know Lowell is having some health issues which we all know takes $$ to do so I was hoping by doing this for Lowell it would help him out toward his other $$ needs.. I know Lowell will be talking to me later on :whistling:but heck we Love the Guy

Freebird,

Can we do this for Lowell as he really means a lot me and others here?

Buddy

Edited by buddy

Folks,

I appreciate all the offers of help and the offers for donations, but right now I am not sure what the fix will be until I speak to John.

To answer Tom's question above... Sorry Tom, I do not have pay pal

Right now I am not sure if we need to Remove the pan and weld it, or Replace it..

I don't know what size bike he even has... 1200 I think.

Then again, just taking it the guy Lowell spoke of and let him fix it may be the way to go..?

I will post more after I speak to Dooder1 (John).

Does it really make any difference what kind of bike it is or what the repair is? We have stepped and done for folks more than once on this site. If someone close to Lowell who has Paypal will accept donations, we need to kick in for Lowell. If nothing else, the donations can be taken to him in a sack.

:2cents::2cents:

Edited by Jerry W

I will let someone else organize and handle / work out the donation(s) as to who, where or how.

I will be heading to Lowell's place to pick up his bike and take it to Covington, Tn to the Kawasaki repair man.

Okay folks. I am home now, so will likely be on here more. I am not very close (geographically) to Lowell, BUT, if no one else closer wants to step up and take charge of the fund, I can go ahead and do it. I am familiar enough with pay pal and after the collection can either make a weekend trip out to see him or find some way to go ahead and get the cash his way.

I will wait until later today before just doing it - but, I can start a new thread (as well as note at the end of this one) if I end up doing it.

EDIT: Unless someone pms me otherwise (ie you are geographically closer to Wildhair), I will go ahead and setup the collection fund. I will use a separate PayPal account, setup explicitly for the collection for this effort. I will start a new thread this evening with all of the appropriate information in it (paypal address/donate button, w.e.). Just please be patient with me to get this going as I do have a few other time-sensitive work-related items that need to get done first. I will post again to this thread as well as start a new one when I get it all setup.

Edited by LilBeaver
ADDED COLLECTION INFO

I just got home from the Kawasaki dealer in Russellville and the head mechanic gave me a price of $193.29 for the 4 items that you need to change out pan. He said that there is about twelve 8 MM bolts to remove then the pan drops out the bottom. I think this would be easer than hauling the bike to Tn. I will help out what ever is decided.

Raymond

I just got home from the Kawasaki dealer in Russellville and the head mechanic gave me a price of $193.29 for the 4 items that you need to change out pan. He said that there is about twelve 8 MM bolts to remove then the pan drops out the bottom. I think this would be easer than hauling the bike to Tn. I will help out what ever is decided.

Raymond

If it really is that easy, then, it would seem like that would be a reasonable way to go (but that'll be up to Eck and whomever else is around/available to help).

As posted earlier in this thread (but I figured I'd re-post, just to make sure it was seen)

Unless someone pms me otherwise (ie you are geographically closer to Wildhair), I will go ahead and setup the collection fund. I will use a separate PayPal account, setup explicitly for the collection for this effort. I will start a new thread this evening with all of the appropriate information in it (paypal address/donate button, w.e.). Just please be patient with me to get this going as I do have a few other time-sensitive work-related items that need to get done first. I will post again to this thread as well as start a new one when I get it all setup.

As posted earlier in this thread (but I figured I'd re-post, just to make sure it was seen)

Unless someone pms me otherwise (ie you are geographically closer to Wildhair), I will go ahead and setup the collection fund. I will use a separate PayPal account, setup explicitly for the collection for this effort. I will start a new thread this evening with all of the appropriate information in it (paypal address/donate button, w.e.). Just please be patient with me to get this going as I do have a few other time-sensitive work-related items that need to get done first. I will post again to this thread as well as start a new one when I get it all setup.

Rick,

Thats fine with me.... Thank you for helping us set this up.....:thumbsup2:

Raymond

I think that's the way to go, if the guy's not full of it. That way, it's fixed right, with factory parts. The job will also be warrantied. Could there be a closer Kawasaki dealer, that can do the same deal?

Thank You:thumbsup2:

Thanks to everyone for stepping up in help our Ambassador get his Kawasaki fixed. We Love Lowell and he means a lot to us All here!!!.....Thank You for helping in showing how much Lowell means to each and everyone of us.

God Bless

Thanks Rick,:thumbsup2:

For setting up the Pay-Pal. I would have but I'm still having issues with my Hughes Net. system only took me two hours to get on line tonight

After two weeks of talking with them, they are sending me another moden but its rebuilt:doh: go figure.....

Thanks Rick

Thanks Rick,:thumbsup2:

For setting up the Pay-Pal. I would have but I'm still having issues with my Hughes Net. system only took me two hours to get on line tonight

After two weeks of talking with them, they are sending me another moden but its rebuilt:doh: go figure.....

Thanks Rick

No problem. I figured we ought to just get it setup and taken care of so that we can get Lowell the assistance he needs and worry about the specific details later.

For those of you that want to help you can go to this thread and donate:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=52068

OR just click on this link (takes you direct to the paypal donate thing I setup):

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=lilbeaver27%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Wildhair39%2fLAPryor%20Assistance%20Fund&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted