Got the T6 (blue jug) in both my bikes. No problems. The RSTC had Suzuki (dyno) oil in it when I bought it. Shifts better with the Rotella. The RSV had Mobile 1 in it when I bought it. Don't know if I can really tell much difference in it with the Rotella.

there are many comments on oil. I use yammy dino oil. that's what was in it when i bought it, it runs fine, so i am not going change anytime soon. i use the purolator oil filter that someone recomended.

if you do a search on oil, you will find many threads with a lot of material to read.

nice thing is, another 3k miles and you can try something different, how cool is that.

If you want to save a few bucks per oil change, Rotella 15W40 Oil is a good choice paired with a Purolator long filter. That is what I've used after switching from Valvoline moto oil. So far, the oil met my expectations.

I switched from Motul to Rotela 15 40 and the Clutch slip stopped, great stuff. You shouldn't have to change that often since it is a truck oil their service intervals are longer since the oil stock is hardier:witch_brew: than the other oils.:missingtooth::banana::banana::banana::mytruck1: