IGNORED

Inquiring Mind wants to know????

concord006

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started riding when I was 13, will be 50 next month. Had an 83 VR for a couple of years,bought an 86VR in 87 with 7700 kms for $7000. Sold it in 96 for $6000, bought it back in 98 for $5000. Sold it 08 and bought my 08VR. I guess I like Ventures.:happy34:

60 ---9/1 First bike a Indian scout set for hill climbing (extended swing arm and knobbys)first ride had my girl on the back proceeded to drop it on gravel I stepped off, she did'nt, I don't remember her name but I bet she'll never forget mine (she just tore her pants and skinned a knee but I didn't know at the time a girl could get so mad :301:)

Edited by Arcs&Sparks
spelling

For those of you who ride ventures what is your age? Just curious to what is the age range who rides these bikes. I'm 40 yrs owned it for 4 yrs now a 1st gen. 83' royale. I love my scoot.:thumbsup2:[/quoteI am 62 been riding for 44 years.I am on 3rd venture this one is triked and loving it.

The 1st was a Honda 90 , 30 bucks when i was 14 , many moons ago , used to put it in my 51 ply. take to the top of a hill and let it roll down to get it started . when i turned 16 i traded it and 1600 bucks for a 900 sporty , less than a hour later , totaled the sporty ! 1 of the push rods came off and my leg was in the way . the dealer payed the med bills and gave me a used fatbob . i got the venture feb 2007 . this 1st gen is the hardest and funnest bike i have ever rode !

I am 57

Thom

Sixty four last April, began riding doodle bugs in 1957 and bought a Cushman open console in 1959 (don't tell my mother). I have been riding ever since with no more than 4-6 months without a bike at the most. Bought my '02 RSMV new in 2001 and have over 130,000 miles on it without issue until now. My CB won't turn on. :95:

:farmer:

Next month I will be kickin' hell out of 64! Been riding MC's since I was 15 on and off. Mostly HD's. Just got back in the saddle last November on my first Venture, a 90 VR. With any luck I'll ride to the sunset of my life.

Edited by Zane