IGNORED

Extra parts!!!!

1BigDog

After 1 month in the air the bike is finally on the road. And the best thing is I have several left over bolts and screws. Every time I work on the bike I seem to have some left over. So, I keep them in a container and eventually Ill have enough to put together another bike.......I must have at least 15 bolts/screws in the jar right now. Maybe next years teardown ill have even more left over.

:whistling:

After 1 month in the air the bike is finally on the road. And the best thing is I have several left over bolts and screws. Every time I work on the bike I seem to have some left over. So, I keep them in a container and eventually Ill have enough to put together another bike.......I must have at least 15 bolts/screws in the jar right now. Maybe next years teardown ill have even more left over.

After trotting down to the local ACE Hardware store for a couple of metric bolts and nuts I could see me sinking a lot of bucks into new fasteners. So..... I bought about 40# of 1stGen metric screws nuts and bolts off Ebay for cheap before others figured out what was going on and the prices started to climb. A lot of them are specialty fasteners for the 1stGens only. I must have a ga'jillion dollars worth.:rotf: